Intro suggestion

If you are going to make each alt go through the intro can you at least turn off all of the long-winded speeches? The intro itself isn’t that bad but having to follow everyone around while they monologue is pretty boring.

2 Likes

I pretty much can’t like this post enough. I used to be an alt-o-holic but the Maw Slog for each and every one? I think I have 4 or 5 alts parked in the Maw at the point where I have to talk to Jaina like 4 times while she rambles on about some crap I’ve already heard. Bleh …I’m over it. Sticking with the 3 toons I’ve managed to take OUT of the Maw.

2 Likes

I’d rather we just got a skip option for the Maw, but at least what you’re offering is a compromise. Which I’m okay with too.

1 Like

Terrible design choice for sure, but you’re there for 30-45 minutes at most, I think you’ll survive.

There are much bigger issues I’d rather they address.

And they made it so you have to keep talking to her. You can’t even alt-tab out or walk away. I wonder just how many “talk to x” or “ask x” or “listen to x” there are. Next time I’m feeling masochistic I’m going to keep track. Unfortunately, I still have 15 characters to go. :frowning: