Into The Flames(Night Fae Renown quest)

So, I was doing the questline for NF, took the portal to Drustvar, then my group formed for my mythic key. I left drust, but now there’s no portal there in the sanctum to return to drustvar. I’ve never done the BFA questline on my main, and I really don’t want to have to in order to get to Drustvar. Is there any alternative?

EDIT:

Alright nevermind about getting there, but now the Behemoth i’m supposed to fight is evade spamming me and won’t disappear even when I abandon the quest and re-get it… Wtf?

I have wanted to slam my head against the wall 4 seperate times on the Fae quest line. The coders and the staff who signed off on these going live should have their genitals removed from their bodies. They are just … garbage. And that’s saying a lot for a company mostly known for producing garbage.

Ya, no, we don’t do that anymore…

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday and can’t find a way to get back to Drustvar to complete the quest. I’m trying the following to see if it will unblock this:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cant-do-ulfars-guidance-night-fae-quest-without-having-done-bfa-unlock-quests/791501/21