Interracial dating

20 Likes

High mountain tauren/vulpera

A fox with antlers!

1 Like

Some of the combinations you guys and gals are suggesting scare me.

Nay, terrify me…

We don’t talk about that abomination…

4 Likes

Orc / Dwarf

Don’t forgot Vulpera human.

Gotta make em foxgirls and boys.

5 Likes

Worgen/Void Elf.

Welves.

2 Likes

You must be one of them furries.

1 Like

dislikes your post

:eyes:

1 Like

It’s all in good fun. I actually don’t think I really know what a furry is.

1 Like

Me too <3 :sunny: I am just joking but I didn’t know how to indicate sarcasm in my dislike post without the /s.

While we’re on ideas:

Goblin + Undead :woman_zombie:

If she had the money to actually go to blizzcon and attend a lore Q&A…

Blizzcon moderator: Yes ma’am, you have a question for the panel?

Me: nervous laugh Uh yeah, I do. So a lot of RP’ers and lore nerds would really love a definitive answer on which races on Azeroth can interbreed with each other? Like say, we know elves and humans and orcs and draenei and orcs and ogres can have children, but what about the others? Inquiring nerds want to know! Also, I’m NOT from Moonguard.

Blizzcon panel: Ermmm… Ummm…>_>;

Serious note, I wish half-elf/half-orc were at least a customization option.

3 Likes

Elves don’t like us.

It’s a fact.

1 Like

Honestly, when making an undead you should be able to choose which race to make undead. Or can only humans become forsaken?

1 Like

I meant half elf/half human, and half-orc…well, we know Mok’nathal are half orc, half ogre?

Tauren / forsaken

2 Likes

Any technically because the scourge doesn’t discriminate but I think some are stronger at resistance than others like Worgen and (maybe Nelves too but the ones that do go hardcore like that moon warden chick).

You ever notice that when they say half-whatever they mean the other half is Human? It seems like Humans are the indiscriminate ones.

1 Like

Oh, so much Rule 34 has been penned about this.

2 Likes

Have you SEEN our males? >_> Even Jaina tried dating inside our species once and then immediately went running to the nearest dragon.

2 Likes

Tauren/Draenai, I mean, they’re both horny…