"Insurrection" questline problem - Can't get 2 quests

Hi everyone! I’m trying to unlock the Nighborne race. I have completed the Good Sumarian achievement and am currently working on Insurrection.

Here’s the trouble. I’m on the “Crafting War” portion. I completed Arming the Rebels and Citizens’ Army. I’m not able to get the quests We Need Weapons or Learning from the Dead.

There is a yellow exclamation point on my map for We Need Weapons, but when I go to the location, the NPC is missing. There’s no exclamation point or NPC for Learning from the Dead.

I’ve logged out and back in a couple of times, zoned out and back in as well, no luck. I also looked up exactly where these NPCs are supposed to be, and I can find the tent where they’re supposed to be located, but the NPCs are nowhere to be seen.

Any idea what the problem could be? I definitely do not want to have to redo Good Sumarian on another character, as it took several hours even doing the quests at level 60. But I don’t seem to be able to progress further and unlock the Nightborne race.

Thank you!

HI Cephira,

It’s been a little bit since I unlocked Nightborne, however; I exclusively used BtWQuest Addon from Curseforge. Also, the gaming dad who uploads YouTube videos helped me out when I wasn’t using BtWQuest, but still a good resource.

1. BtWQuests Addon: - A must addon. I suggest using this addon, it’s extremely helpful to track your progress.

“A quest journal that shows your progress within quest chains in a simple and easy to follow manner, showing not only your current quest but also all the future quests in the line, how they all connect and other quest lines they lead to or require”.

“Quest lines are now packaged within separate addons per expansion”:

• BtWQuests: Legion contains all major quest lines for Legion, including class campaigns and story quest lines
  1. Zaramux The Gaming Dad – YouTube Content Creator
  • Zaramux The Gaming Dad has relevant videos pre and post SL launch uploaded within the last few months covering various and complete guide achievement unlocks, including Ready for War, the War Champaign and Allied Races.

Hi, thanks for the response. I went ahead and installed this addon because it sounded useful. It confirmed that I have completed all the prerequisite quests, but I’m still not able to accept the next quests in the line. It’s very frustrating. I submitted a bug report through the game as well, but I’m really afraid I’m just screwed.

Edit: The problem is now resolved! I don’t know if the bug report was somehow resolved immediately, or if I’m just really stupid and couldn’t find the NPCs for days, but I have the quests now.