Inscription Fishing Poles, plz šŸ˜£

Please add craftable fishing poles to Tortollan vendors for inscription.

Ideally, theyā€™d be fancy like the jeweled, bone, etc fishing poles we get from the fishing bags, but Iā€™ll take any boost to scrip :persevere:

Why Tortollans?
Relevant to current content, neutral, and thematically fittingā€”scrolls, aquatic.

Why inscription?
With the death of glyphs, scribes could use a boost. Also, scribes already craft a few ā€œholdableā€ items like off-hands, staves, and wands.

1 Like

Glyphs arenā€™t dead. Still plenty of gold to be made from glyphs in BfAā€¦just not from BfA glpyhs.

3 Likes

Good to know, but Iā€™d still like to see fun, craftable fishing poles. I didnā€™t go with engi bc engi already has nearly all the fun craftables. Plus, they have lures. Iā€™d like to see fun, non-essential craftables spread around more.

More poles! Poles with flair! :fishing_pole_and_fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish:

1 Like

Scribes as a group made more gold this expansion with the DMF trinkets than any other profession, so no. Scribes already have enough.

Engineering maybe could use a boost to income though.

Regardless of which prof would get to craft them, I just want there to be craftable, fun poles.

Currently, the lowbie choices are: buy a boring white pole from a vendor, or wait for RNG to smile upon my shinies bag. I only do the fishing dailies on my lowbies, so thatā€™s where Iā€™d like to see more fun poles.

Why does it matter?
There are certain fishing dailies that donā€™t apply their required bait to the phantom pole.

And I like the whimsical poles and wish there were more.

And Iā€™d like to craft more fun stuff instead of just ā€œYOU ARE REQUIRED TO BRING X Y Z CONSUMABLES FOR RAIDā€ type stuff.