<Insanity> Alliance Stalagg PVP EAST LF MORE RAIDERS AND PVP PREMADES

Still here looking

Need a few more

What he said!

Testimonial:

I committed to joining this guild, and no less than 2 hours later I won a scratch-off lottery ticket for $7,500, found my lost dog that has been missing for 2 years, and got a call from the doctor that my brain cancer was in full remission!

Perfect 5/7 stars! Would recommend.

edit: YMMV

1 Like

true da ive seen it

Almost there

Need a few more

I would like to join if I can take a casual/pvp spot. Played a lot in vanilla up to aq40 and led a few guilds myself. Lots of raiding experience in tbc and wrath.

I was top 5 rogues first season of wrath in arena but I am now a new father and husband with a career.

I can bring my knowledge of hunter and rogue and maybe fill some 5 man dps spots and definitely some world pvp and battleground groups. I most likely won’t be able to raid due to my schedule but if a spot needs filled and I can do it I would definitely help out. Gear isn’t the most important thing to me so long as I’m having fun which is the whole point of playing classic for me.

If it sounds like I could be a fit for the guild please let me know.

I’ll be playing on Stalagg with a couple friends. Mainly focusing on PvP but will raid.

I’ll be playing holy paladin. One is undecided (but likely DPS) and the other will be playing warlock. Any room available?

1 Like

Your guild sounds great for me. Perfect days and times for me.

I’m planning on Mage for Classic. If you are extremely overloaded on those, I would consider Druid.

1 Like

Hit me up on discord let’s chat!

@last add me and we can see

Had the lamb chops, wife went with the caprese salad and grilled tuna.

Service was a bit slow, but our sommelier was very knowledgeable.

5 stars!

Still looking for Warlocks? Sounds like a good home to me.

Leader is a good guy I would vote for him for president.

That being said if you’re looking for a guild that is going to be a family that can stick through at least the promised 6 phases this sounds like it.

We are currently full on raider spot but who know who will make thru that classic experience so always room for casuals and potential raid spots as well as pvpers

what he said

what he said again

LFM people after first wave of fall offs pref level 45+ for raiders doing mc next week!

Thanks! What he said!