Insanity 11/12 M LF Ranged DPS

Insanity is a casual-core raiding group with a goal of pushing progression as far as possible within a relatively limited four hour raid week. Although we are “casual-core”, we do require dependable raiders to make the most of the four hours we have scheduled for progression. Discord and a microphone are required for communicating with the group during raid and Mythic+ content.

At the heart of our guild is a group of friends who have significant experience with progressing through and completing Mythic level content for several expansions. We enjoy organizing groups and helping each other out with all aspects of the game, from our main progression raid, high level Mythic+ runs, and successful pug and alt groups, to older raids/transmog runs and PvP. Please contact one of our officers to begin a discussion on how we can help each other enjoy experiencing all of the endgame content that WoW has to offer!

Progression: 11/12 mythic

::Class Needs::
mage high
priest (dd) high
shaman (elemental) med
warlock high

Will consider any exceptional player.

::Raid Times::

Friday: 9pm - 11pm Server Time (CST)
Saturday: 9pm - 11pm Server Time (CST)

::Officer Contacts::
(Officer)
Taunted#1972 -btag
Taunted#9350 -discord

2 Likes

I applied :slight_smile: big boomer I think youll be impressed

Will look first thing tomorrow

so…………………

Sent you a friend’s request lovebeam

Warriors dont exist feelsbadman

Best guild ever

You don’t exist.

A big boomie eeehehhhhh? SUNFIYAHHHH

Looking for a healer!

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

1 Like

bump ^^^^^.

1 Like

BUMP!!! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Where do I apply?

1 Like

What is your policy on social distancing?

1 Like

Bump, bump, bump it up!!!

1 Like

All raiders a hockey stick apart @Lindseybluth

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 7/12M BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YEET! (Just typing this because the post needs a complete sentence… REEEEE)

I don’t think one hockey stick apart is far enough to meet social distancing guidelines. @taunted

Lindseybluth an uncut stick :smiley: