Insane lag in Tiragarde Sound

On Jaedenar. To harvest an herbalism node, right click on node. Wait 1 second. Progress bar proceeds as normal. Wait 7 - 8 seconds. Loot window appears. Wait 5 - 6 seconds. Loot may or may not get credited to bag.

Combat: click attack key. Wait 3 or 4 seconds. Something may happen, or not. No idea what target is doing to toon.

Really, Blizzard? Been going on since last evening.

But thanks for fixing the same condition in Drustvar last evening.

2 Likes

Is it similar to the issues reported in these threads?

I been experiencing the same lag for the last two days when i been trying to gain rep in the Tiragarde Sound area. My internet connection is fine and i have done all i can think of on my end to make it smoother to no avail. This doesn’t happened when I’m questing in Drustvar or Stormsong. Blizz if you are reading this, please help.

1 Like

This is happening in Drustvar and Boralus as well. It took 20 seconds for the whole group to appear on the world boss in Drustvar today. Opening mail takes 5 seconds and then 2 seconds between each item collected. Same with the missions.

This is happening everyone on kul’tiras stormsong valley and tiragard sound are the heavest impacted that ive found so far and its getting worse by the minute i would suggest it needs to be fixed ASAP with it being as laggy as it is its destroying gameplay and making people logout because they dont want to deal with lag from mistakes on the servers part. Im also running at 34MS home and 40MS world and am lagging to where it seems like its over 1kms for both

1 Like

The lag does appear to be getting longer than it was when I first logged on a few hours ago. Home and world are reading normal and latency is normal. Running around seems to not lag, but mounting, opening mail, doing missions, taking portals all are extremely delayed.

I am experiencing this now - as a horde character on Ravencrest server. Current latence is 53ms home and 56ms world. However, my warlock pet never attacks my target and spell effects show up between 3-5 seconds after I cast. This does not feel like the same game. It feels sluggish and unresponsive. I will try on my Alliance character on Garona and see if Tiragarde is as slow as it is for this Horde character.

People have been tweeting them and their response is the same that they don’t see anything and that they will pass it along. They even told one guy to have it post here in this forum. This is really crappy service. I think they are just closing their eyes and hoping for the next maintenance to fix it.

This would be the what, 3rd or 4th report of this same lag problem ? The lag on Uldaman/Ravencrest is still going on, mostly in Boralus. I can log into my main server and not have lag at all BUT i play horde there and not alliance.

It is the same issue on Alliance side… I play on Uldaman/Ravencrest as well… Your Alliance toon is linked to my main server which is Baelgun/Doomhammer… on that server, there is zero lag

If you guys aren’t playing with war mode on try turning it on. Its been working on uldaman/ravencrest for some players, including me.

I have heard about that with some players and no, I do not play on War Mode

Lag is bad and always seems to show up at the same time as those dumb Incursions…

I have been experiencing lag as well, it seems the more action on the screen, the laggier it gets. No way I can do battlegrounds or raids. Even World Quests where there are a lot of people around, it’s terrible.

When are you going to fix this issue, Blizzard?

Closing this thread to consolidate reports. If you’re running into zone lag, please be sure to post in one of the two threads below:

Ability/Loot Lag on Oceanic Servers Despite Normal Latency
Ability/Loot Lag on North American Servers Despite Normal Latency