Initial hit stun but enemy got attack off

fire mage, first hit was a impact proc stunning the mob. but the mob still managed to attack back and pushback my in process fireball.

Spell Batching, not a bug.

It’s a bug, but they won’t admit it because it would mean they’d need to do massive work to re-work this port to get it to actually behave like the vanilla client.

You can find plenty of video evidence of this happening in 2006. It’s not a bug, it’s the way it is.

1 Like

its intended, and easy to recreate on a rogue

sap and then gouge something and get hit in between every time

Delimicus is correct. It’s because of the 400 MS batching window.

So basically it’s only #nochanges but only if you had a crappy internet and PC in vanilla. For those of us who had good pings the game plays like crap compared to back then. I had to completely change my muscle memory to stop getting bandage-channels broken by feared things that still get a hit in on their way out of range.

So basically it’s only #nochanges but only if you had a crappy internet and PC in vanilla. For those of us who had good pings the game plays like crap compared to back then. I had to completely change my muscle memory to stop getting bandage-channels broken by feared things that still get a hit in on their way out of range.