Ingenious Profit in WPvP!

So some alliance players have been paying my level 20 hunter 3 gold an hour to be near them in Southshore/Taren Mill as a meat shield to discourage horde AoE attacks giving them dishonorable kills!

This is amazing profit! And Bloody Brilliant!

1 Like

I dont think killing a low level Player carries the penalty of killing a neutral NPC?

3 Likes

Dishonorable kills are when you kill civilians, players under a certain level when they are grey compared to yours, a level 60 killing a level 20 will have them lose some honor.

Who’s dumber: the guy that thinks low level players give DHK or the lv20 player wasting his time for 3g/h?

2 Likes

3Gp/h and I’ve gotten 50 HK’s already.

Ganked a few lowbies in their 20s in hillsbrad during SS vs TM, didnt get any DKs. I dont thibk this is a thing, OP.

I do not think you get DK for killing players
I might be wrong, but i did not read the update post that way?

But if people are paying you gold to stand there, i’d take the money for sure.

How far below in level, as a level 60, you still get HK’s for players as low as 48.

My 60 ret has killed as low as lvl 22 the other night, no DKs.

It doesn’t work that way.

The only thing that give DKs are killing NPCs.

• The NPCs name plates will be white.
  • The NPCs tooltip will say ‘civilian’ instead of ‘PvP’
  • Usually the NPC will aslo have ‘Civilian’ as a prefix in front of their name.

These Civilian NPCs will only give DKs when the player is higher level than them.
You cannot see most Civilian NPCs on your own faction only the enemy faction.

PLAYERS never give DKs when killed.

3 Likes

Oh… well… I’m still getting 3 gold an hour so don’t tell that guy LMAO!

Yeah that is good job on your part. Keep getting the money while you can.

Plus 1 multi shot, and getting 3 HK’s is pretty nice too.

There’s no DKs on players at all, so this is good profit indeed! Getting paid just to stand there and get honor.

1 Like