<Infernal> [A] Atiesh - Semi Hardcore

Infernal [A] Atiesh (NA US West) | Sunday/Monday/Tuesday (Prog Only) |7:30 PST – 10:30 PST | Loot Council | Semi-Hardcore

Infernal is a newly formed Alliance, NA West, Semi-Hardcore PVE guild. Our goal is to raid and clear content not as a guild, but as a group of friends.

Raid Times - Sunday/Monday/Tuesday 830 – 1130 MTN, or 730-1030 PST. Tuesdays are reserved for progression only. Once progression is finished, it would become a 2 night per week raid schedule.
All Tier 4 Content is Cleared, Tuesdays are no longer a mandatory raid day until T5 release!

Loot System - Transparent Loot Council.

Recruitment Needs - Recruiting to fill out our core roster at this time. Exceptional players of every class/spec will be considered. Casuals welcome as well!

High Priority - Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, BM Hunter.

Expectations – Above all else, you’re expected to be respectful and mature. Flaming is absolutely not allowed and will result in an instant kick. Attendance and a best effort hold the same weight as skill. Attendance meaning when you make a commitment to your guildmates that you follow through. Finally, just have fun. Bring the authentic you and I guarantee you’ll find others who share your interests inside or outside of WoW within . The good thing about being a fresh guild is that there are no cliques, everyone is on a level playing field.

If this sounds like the kind of guild you’d be interested in playing with, please feel free to contact leadership by adding our battletags Carnage#1342, TableSalt#11292, Kindabigdeal#1965.

2 Likes

Come kill internet dragons with us!

Bump to the top

Still in need of some solid tanks! Come join us for Kara and Gruul this week!

Kara was dope. Come be a part of Gruul!

Gruuls Lair 2/2. Still looking for a few solid raiders to fill out our core. Post here or add our battletags for more information!

Come slay bosses and get loot!

Still looking for big pumpers!

In need of a solid Elemental Shaman!

Bump it up

In need of a Feral Druid, Balance Druid, and 1 Elemental Shaman! Come join us for raids!

Lets kill dragons!

Still in need of a few core raid spots! Pm for more info!

Looking to fill a few spots for 10s and our 25 man team! Get in touch with us!

Are you guys looking for mana batteries? My shadow priest is looking for a home and I am on Atiesh currently. I am about to hit 67 so need some time before I can raid.

It’s not one of our gaps atm, but i’d still like to chat! Add my battletag Carnage#1342

I did. Sure let me know when you are on.

Looking for some solid players and some pumper DPS.

Still in need of some Druids (Feral/Balance), and an Ele Shaman!

Send me some druids!