<Indomitable> Mythic guild LF Disc Priest, Warrior DPS, RDPS

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to check out our post.

Indomitable is a new guild (created April 2020) formed by former Mythic raiders looking to return to Mythic raiding in Shadowlands.

A little about us:
is mostly made up of former CE Mythic raiders. We no longer have the time, or the desire to push US guild rank, so we started a guild to push CE in this expansion and have fun raiding / running M+. The reason we started a new guild, and didn’t join an existing guild, is because we found a lot of guilds have fundamental flaws in how they approach raiding / guild management. Guilds can be clique-y, Officers are superficial positions made for friends, and guild-related work tends to be left to members who have a desire to pick up the slack. We want to strive for better.

The Mythic raiding roster operates slightly different than most guilds, and spots will be determined based on performance. This determination will also extend to the officers. While we will help everyone learn and improve, constantly dying to the same mechanic may lead to a bench. I say this to be transparent and to set expectations.

Schedule:
Progression nights Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Heroic/Alt night Mon 8:00pm-11:00pm EST (Will be used for prog first 3 weeks of tier. End of tier will become a sale night for the guild.)

Our raiding roster has undergone a lot of changes in the last few weeks, and currently, we’re looking for a Dsic Priest, Warrior DPS and a few more solid RDPS.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Full.

DPS: Warrior, RDPS.

Healers:
Disc Priest (must also be able to flex Holy for KT)

If our goals seem to pique your interests, then feel free to add me on BNET and we can chat some more. I look forward to hearing from you!

Bnet: Zyde#1325

Disc: Zyde#1325

Join today and you too can be told to stop dying™!

Still looking for solid pumpers! Reach out today! :slight_smile:

Zyde’s a one pump chump, also looking for Disc.

Still looking for Disc Priest and RDPS!

Good evening, still recruiting a DPriest/RDPS!

Did you know? I hate melee dps, but I guess I’ll make an exception for a warrior so Zyde can spend less time dead :frowning:

Come for the raids! Stay for the Zyde bashing :sob:

Wouldn’t be a GM if everyone didn’t rip on you.

Looking for nice DPriest and RDPS that won’t rip on me :smiley:

This is it, boys. The floodgates are open. Taking inquires from all exceptional players. You too can be encouraged to stop dying

Bumpeth the post. I was promised cookies when I joined and all I got were lock rocks and Dakera telling me to stop dying.

Still recruiting solid DPS! :smiley:

Zyde died several times in raid this week. I don’t rip on him for no reason…

Bumping cause we need you