<Indomitable> (H-US-Thrall) New Mythic Guild created by Former Mythic Raiders LF Disc Priest!

Good morning, afternoon, or evening.

(H-US-Thrall) is a new Mythic raiding guild that was formed by previous mythic raiders of (H-US-Thrall) and (A-US-Proudmoore). Both guilds fell apart in the first half of Battle for Azeroth due to the poor systems execution of the expansion.

Not only did we not want to look for a new guild since we wanted to play together, but because a lot of mythic guilds have some flaws of their own. Guilds can be clique-y, Officers are superficial positions made for friends, and guild-related work tends to be left to members who have a desire to pick up the slack. We want to strive for better.

Indomitable’s goals come Shadowlands are to resume Mythic raiding and progression into WoW’s most challenging content, including Mythic+. Our plan is to raid 2 nights / week with a heroic / alt night 1 night / week:

Progression nights Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST

Heroic/Alt night Mon 8:00pm-11:00pm EST (Will be used for prog first 3 weeks of tier. End of tier will become a sale night for the guild.)

All that being said, we are currently looking for a Disc Priest to finalize our roster.

The Mythic raiding roster operates slightly different than most guilds, and spots will be determined based on performance. This determination will also extend to the officers. While we will help everyone learn and improve, constantly dying to the same mechanic may lead to a bench. I say this to be transparent and to set expectations.

If our goals seem to pique your interests, then feel free to add me on BNET and we can chat some more. I look forward to hearing from you!
We are especially on the look out for:

Tanks:
Full.

DPS:
Full.

Healers:
Disc Priest

Battlenet:
Clayjira#1210

Discord:
Clay#7142

Happy Halloween!!!

Good morning!

Hello all !!

Good evening!

Good Morning all

Good evening!

Good afternoon

I’ve done some mythic raiding in the previous expansions and I am looking to get back into it again in Shadowlands. I’m looking to run Marksman Hunter. I will add you to bnet and we can talk.

Hello all!!!

Good afternoon!

Good morning everyone!

Good morning!

Good morning all!