Incredibly Disappointed - Anyone else considering cancelling sub?

I see your first mistake. If you wanted to casually enjoy PvP, you should have rolled Normal, and flagged. Why you didn’t expect that you were going to get annihilated with all the sixties just itching for kills is beyond me.

2 Likes

Nope. Absolutely loving Classic!

3 Likes

Since blizzard is greedy then I’ve been greedy too, only subbing 28 days a month to raid log. Those days in between raids I have no reason to sub

I joined netherwind for the same reason. Now just sit inside brd and look for groups to level as a healer.

Years of posts here don’t mean much to someone who just joined the forum 2 hours ago.

Warnings on these forums are useless to casuals because casuals do not frequent these forums.

1 Like

Why should he have expected that?

1 Like

And I will be one of them. Death to the Horde. Never gonna quit!

I will use Overpower on you with extreme prejudice, sir! The gloves are off, and the meaty green fists are out to play!

1 Like

Lol Warzagg I am not popping Evasion around you that’s for sure. Happy hunting brother. Just watch your back!

1 Like

If you didn’t want to PvP why did you make your character on a PvP server?

3 Likes

piss of with that, troll.

I’ve played on PvP servers for 15 years and it never got this bad.

7 Likes

People keep throwing around how the pop cap is much higher than Vanilla, yet I haven’t seen one piece of objective evidence that this is the case.

Lol, what about blue posts directly telling us with no room for ambiguity that “medium” servers nowadays hold more people than “full” servers back then?

Not that it is the only piece of evidence, or even the most conclusive one. It is just as ridiculously obvious as the Earth being round.

1 Like

That’s regarding layered realms. Don’t conflate those with single server realms.

I did consider cancelling but I decided to re-roll on a PVE server instead and see if I’d like it. I enjoy classic and I enjoyed the bg’s. I didn’t want to stop playing because of my decision to try a PVP server ( my family and friends rolled PVP).
At some point I will check out the pvp server I leveled on and see if things calmed down with the open world pvp. If possible I will finish getting my last two levels.

That said, I am enjoying leveling on a PVE server. At first it was a little boring. I missed the extra sense of danger that PVP servers provide. Now that I’ve joined a guild and met other people to quest with etc…I am having a great time. I’ve also met a lot of people who already re-rolled from PVP servers.

Maybe check out a PVE server first before you cancel.

2 Likes

Re-roll on a PVE server and enjoy the game again.

LOL. You’ve got to be smoking some high quality crack if you think that Blizzard has been adequately providing bug fixes. There are GAME BREAKING bugs that have been here reported for months and months, with no Blue responses. If you were a regular on the Bug Report forums, like I am, you’d have almost spit out your drink reading what you just wrote.

3 Likes

Lol, right? There are NPCs in EPL yelling out literal raw code instead of their usual lines of dialogue, and that has been reported thousands of times for the last 2 months.

5 Likes

I actually got two 60s and another alt really high before phase 2, but like honestly i’m so bored with the game and this current meta of PVP, yeah I can grind and get up there and yes to get higher ranks would require grinding while it’s painful but this deathball spam and spy is just annoying enough that I lose interest in ranks, at least until BGs come out, i’ve been working on a 39 twink since they’re so close but even that is losing the interest as the alliance side has become dead around 30s as that’s in the contested zones that they just get camped in.

1 Like

The top priest healing parses are all mathematically impossible without bug abuse (by a LARGE margin of +healing…like we’re talking double the theoretical max…) The bug responsible was reported like week 2 or 3. I remember being level ~50 when I read it.