Increasing Maximum Toons On Accounts

I know I"m not the only one that has maximum toons on their account & really don’t want to delete any toons they have.Now all the new allied characters coming out.I’d like to play but can’t,for lack of room.I would think that Blizzard can & should increase the maximum toons per relm & account…say from 50 toons to maybe 75 or even 100…then we can make lots of allied toons…Loyal Player of Many Years

42 Likes

I feel ya, need more space for my toons, 50 is way too short, and with AV I already almost done leveling my 50 alts, I need more space to create more alts and level them all!!

13 Likes

Insanity. Pure crazy.

31 Likes

Not really. For some people leveling is their favorite part of the game.

33 Likes

Considering the game has been out for so long, I’m sometimes surprised at the amount of people who aren’t close to reaching max amount of alts.
I think I have around 30 myself, with my wife and daughter having a handful. Thankfully my daughter is still young enough her characters are mostly just crap made for running around, so when I need space, asta la vista alt. I’ll feel bad in a year or two if we do run out of space, because we can’t afford to re-up the wife’s account right now.
An increase would be ok in my book.

11 Likes

Yeah. Also, some of us have been playing for 15 years now. I know I keep butting up against the limit myself. I certainly don’t play 50, but I don’t want to delete my older characters for sentimental reasons (also, because I might play them again).

19 Likes

I’m only at 25 and some are just name holders for the future ARs. But I see no reason for the current limit.
It should at least be possible to purchase extra slots, I’m sure they’d make a nice profit on that.

6 Likes

True, there must be others but you are in an extreme minority.

I, for example, have 9 toons and I thought that was a bit excessive. You’ve really raised the bar…

They really don’t need to raise the toon cap. Don’t be a Hoarder, delete a few!

3 Likes

You aren’t the only one who has 50 characters, but the point is there is no way you can play 50 characters actively.
Whether you want to delete them or not is a different issue, but think of it from the other direction.

Why would Blizzard allow you to make another 50 that you still wont play, but say they are important to you?

Its just about cost management at this point.
I think they should find a way to sell slots though.
I just imagine no amount of dollars would make up for millions of new characters being created just to sit there and never be played though.

11 Likes
6 Likes

I wish I could have 1 dh per faction on the same server, it sucks that a game that you even have to pay to play has such strict limitations

6 Likes

Nope Nada No Way…I worked those toons up,not deleting them.

8 Likes

Oh but I do play ALL my toons.They sit for a bit in between being played.So their bar is blue…then I play then until it turns purple.Camp them,on to the next.Even once they are 120 I play them…all those achievements aren’t going to do themselves.
If I make more toons,the more I play.The more months I’m going to pay for.So the more money Blizz is going to make from me.

6 Likes

You are saying within a single month you actively play 50 toons?
Sorry, I don’t believe you.

7 Likes

Micro-transactions?

No thanks.

2 Likes

No, it’s not really. Some people have been playing for fifteen years and maybe are disabled, retired or just have a lot of time on their hands.

Then again, people like to judge others, but I don’t give a crap what people think. I’ve been diagnosed with two auto immune diseases, neurological disease this year alone, so I have plenty of free time, so yeah, insane? Nah, it’s not… really.

9 Likes

After reading quite a few of the first posts in this thread I have to say I’d support this… please give us a way to increase the max number of characters per account.

5 Likes

I know of at least three people that actively play 50 toons, so I don’t care who believes me, I know it’s legit.

15 Likes

What’s the point of your post? Do you support the idea of increasing the toon limit or not? Sounds like not. Sounds like you don’t want it because reasons?

I’d love more toons. I have been deleting low level toons but I’m down to a queue of maybe 6 now before … well … before I need to nuke someone of value. I wouldn’t mind paying a fee to increase it permanently … I just don’t want to maintain two subs so I can get more toons.

9 Likes

Honestly if its genuinely true, furnish proof.
You are going to want to care who believes you because the game director explicitly said no one can actively make use of 50 toons regularly.

Just gotta find a way to make it presentable.
Maybe some time lapse?