Increasing Anima Rewards from Dungeons and Raid Bosses

You think people who raid or do m+ care about anima? Lol

13 Likes

Token effort and rather insulting and continues the “if your aren’t doing what we want you to do, then you get nothing”.

This has zero impact to players not running keys or raiding.

70 Likes

While you’re at it, how about adding some anima (500-1000) to the paragon caches?

40 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/596071725058490368/807297013188263966/blobglare.png

16 Likes

Okay, now all you need to do is take the amounts you just listed and triple them and we are good!

12 Likes

Now I only need to run 420 dungeons to upgrade my Queen’s conservatory, thank you Blizzard! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

47 Likes

I don’t think the anima is the main problem we are having. Loot system is the problem…

19 Likes

Not enough to make a difference with the hundreds of thousands of Anima needed to fully upgrade four Covenant sanctums. That doesn’t even count all the mounts/pets/transmog that can be bought with Anima.

43 Likes

Seems like it partially addresses the issue.

Normal CN is definitely not more difficult than a 7 or a 9. But the effort to kill a Normal CN boss is slightly more than a WQ I would say, unless your party is iLVL 200+. But it would be incredibly frustrating to down a Mythic CN boss and only get 115 Anima. Some bosses like Mythic Shriekwing are relatively easy to down with a guild, but it seems weird that the effort is being made equal to a M+10.

So seems somewhat reasonable for NORMAL CN, but completely unreasonable for Heroic and Mythic raiders. M+ keys still have 3 to 5x more effort than it takes to do a WQ and a WQ can easily reward between 2-5 Anima items.

The change is appreciated, but it doesn’t feel like it was well-thought out.

2 Likes

LOL at first i was like: “YAY now i can get 197 covenant gear fast on all my alts !”

Then i read thats only for M+7 and over… And Nathria bosses… And its a garbage buff…

18 Likes

Cool story, now can you make them actually drop loot?

And that anima amount is still almost nothing.

28 Likes

Yes, we do.

Upgrading the transportation network is very useful for places like Bastion, where the dungeons are WELL OFF the beaten path.

2 Likes

A better change would be if it was per boss.

8 Likes

Well no.

You guys who raid get better gear. fine. you get gems and stuff we casuals might never see. fine.

But if they give anima bonuses to raids and mythics then they need to give us pvp and/or casual pve’ers a bone.

11 Likes

Anima Planet

5 Likes

IMO… people pushing m10+ or mythic raiding. Don’t care about anima.

However to offer such low amounts is still a total joke. WQ takes a few mins and can really be done at any ilvl… you get anywhere from 70 - 250 anima for WQ…

So really IMO… it’s even more sad that a “fix” to the anima for m+ and raid is still lower than WQ.

That’s like ordering a salad without getting any lettuce and the “fix” is to give you more sauce.

6 Likes

I dont think thats a fix, its a bonus, you get 1k anima from doing all the raid, thats not a fix but is a nice bonus

2 Likes

Blizz you have the data, please just go ahead and mail me the difference in anima that we all should have had since launch. Thanks.

11 Likes

It’s a nice change. Still seems low, given the covenant upgrade costs. It would also be nice to be able to send anima to alts (buy anima jar for x, use for y, bind to account).

Overall, a move in the less grindy direction, which is welcome.

1 Like

Haha I guess so. Still I find it a joke, in case the thing that people aren’t doing the content for to something that is still not worth while.