Increase Necroray Egg Dropchance

Really hate items like these being soulbound.

I got one of these things by accident and hate it. Would love to gift it to you.

1 Like

Yeah I had 10 characters doing every calling as Necrolord by the end. Still only got 1 out of 3 eggs.

It’s a silly design. But then, a lot of covenant things are silly.

I didn’t even mind doing the callings when they gave good gold, but now? Pfft. I could go camp Rustfeather if I wanted a low chance at a mount with no reward otherwise.

2 Likes

I could increase the amount of chars I do callings with up to 46… but the question is, do i want to

Jk, its not a question, absolutely not. 10 should be more than enough already.

I’d rather do anything else than sit in Shadowlands for any longer than it takes me to do triple callings on 10 characters. I’d rather do my world bosses and Arachnoid Harvester, I’d rather run circles in Dalaran.

Right now I’m at the same point for Necroray eggs as I was a few weeks ago with the Pandaria world bosses. “Should I even bother?” “I’m never going to get a drop.” “It only gives me gold, never anything useful.” “Why would I waste time on this crappy RNG?”

The world bosses got fixed at last. I got Nalak. Can’t wait to get the others.

Getting a world boss mount is now more likely than me getting a single Necroray egg.

Please increase the dropchances.