Incompatible servers?

Yep. First check that the app is set to auto update when the game is not running. Then close it totally. Reboot the PC. Open the app again and give it 5 mins or so to see if it starts to update.

If not run scan and repair.

If that still does not work try clearing the Bnet cache and repeating the shut down and reboot procedure. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/34721

1 Like

I had a Classic patch that went through this evening. Some of those live patches will allow you to stay online, but once you log it will require installation before you can log again.

2 Likes

got it worked out…took a compute restart.

1 Like

I am still having this issue. I have restarted my compute, logged in and out of BNet. Not sure what to do besides re-install?

Run a scan and repair.

If that doesn’t work, uninstall and reinstall the Battlenet launcher.

I’m having the same problem too.

I am having a similar issue on the beta. I have reinstalled the game, ran the repair tool, checked versions, restarted computer, logged out of bnet and back in. Nothing works. Incompatible servers. Only affecting beta servers for me.

I also get the Incompatible servers error in Shadowlands Beta… Ive ran scan and repair, logged out and back in multiple times, restarted my pc multiple times, even uninstalled the game and launcher and reinstalled both… Incompatible server message is persists…
Note - only happens with Shadowlands Beta… retail and classic are fine.

Same, my BETA is still showing “Incompatible” even after I completed all the steps above.

2 Likes

Problem with the beta no one here can help withat that thats a seperate team that deals with beta no ticket can fix it.

1 Like

Same problem, but only on Beta

Yeh same with me beta is not working, did all the steps, and still nothing “incompatible”

I have deleted bnet app and re-installed it. I have deleted beta and re-installed it yet I am still getting incompatible server. what gives?

Hey all.

EDIT: There is now a blue response on the thread i’ve linked regarding this. Issue should be resolved now anywho. xoxo

There is a thread in the beta forum for this issue.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/%25E2%2580%259Cincompatible%25E2%2580%259D-on-all-my-beta-servers/655623?u=ain%C3%AB-khazgoroth
Feel free to add weight to it there as it seems to be only an issue with beta servers atm.
Forgive me if i am wrong.
Stay safe xoxo

1 Like

Incompatible servers for me. reinstall of Bnet client and a reinstall of beta. and pc restart. nothing worked.

One thing you might want to check, that I just did.

Task Master showed like 15 different battle.net services running all at once, even when I closed it, could be why they are not communicating.

Edit: nvm, that didn’t work either.

I am also showing all realms incompatible for beta servers. Retail and Classic are working just fine.

Same for me. I followed all the steps and the problem persists.

Please follow up in the thread linked above in the beta forum. Customer Support cannot help with beta at all.

5 Likes