Incoming corruption vendor

Get ready for the gushing wounds meta boys!

12 Likes

I will have 7 gushings tomorrow I have 44k echoes

Dude that is unreal did you not buy all your essences? My toons stopped getting echoes after i bought all the essences so im capped at 1k and never get echoes rofl. What a meme.

3 Likes

I potsted this 4 days ago and no one believed me :expressionless: I TOLD YOU GIYS

well I have 4 already and I have played most 2s lol

i knew i shouldnt have bought all the essences, i could have had so many echoes stockpiled

1 Like

Yup unfortunate. Going to have to wait longer to get good my TR corruption since 1 still have 0 %vers items. But w.e god bless this system is coming.

I told you all LAST WEEK THIS WAS HAPPENING why not save???

Na it wasnt about saving, if you just had all the essences or bought them all, you stop getting echoes from playing the game.

2 Likes

im confused, all my characters that have the essences still keep getting this currency anyways? are you sure you stopped getting them?
sounds like a bug :man_shrugging:

I’ve got 0 Echos because I have all rank 3 essences. Blizzard sometimes has the best ideas, right?

1 Like

Are those just examples of what we can get or is that it? I don’t see all of them listed. I assume it’s just a quick example.

its a sample

it’s an example. the offered corruptions change every tuesday and friday

The post said that was a sample, so yes.

I’m tweeting CDEW now to have him tweet they need to reset the echoes.

8 Likes

That would be for the best. They reset for residuum, so there’s no reason not to reset this.

Yea idk might be a bug but yea i bought all rank 3 essences for all specs on my pally, and then I just stopped getting echoes. Stuck at 298 echoes rn so yea. Not a big deal to me but was semi aids.

Yo can you @ me since I broke this story first?

1 Like

I mean if they wanted to be petty they could make it so you can’t access the corruption vendor until you buy all your essences first

Ofc that’s not a real suggestion but if they wanted to be obnoxious about it

1 Like