Incoming 7% damage buff for Feral Tuesday

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/tuning-adjustments-december-18/48561

2 Likes

Would still rather see a big emphasis on damage being rolled into dots and bloodtalons being changed.

2 Likes

I hear ya but you gotta admit 7% is a pretty hefty buff, particularly for those who enjoy the current playstyle, right?

I’d have to say, the current play style is actually a little more fluid feeling and 7% will for sure help but spamming FB isn’t really engaging. Glad they are already throwing buffs though.

3 Likes

They are missing the point. Sure ill take a damage increase but there are still huge flaws in the playstyle.

2 Likes

Pretty pumped

At this point I’ll take It. But i too agree that the spec is clunky and all over the place. I really dislike that i have to add a quick heal into my rotation for blood talons, i mean sure i like surviving boss fights but would rather not have to add that into rotation. Clearly there hasn’t been a feral dev In the history of this game.

Fk finally. I was literally in tears about to unsub! I’ll take this lame 7% dmg buff, that’s better than being left being underwhelming.

1 Like

How many different times has Feral gotten a %damage increase this expansion? There was a 500 page thread on the Beta forums for Feral with no blue posts at all.

What even is the point of the beta.

3 Likes

Much needed buff

I’ll forego the 7% damage if they could fix the energy regeneration issue. Fix that and I’m sure we could more than make up that 7%

3 Likes

Is 7% even enough? Serious question. I tried Feral yesterday got got a little depressed.

1 Like

7% is no where near enough, honestly feral players should know better then to see something like this and think it fixes us…

Id take energy regen % over 7% damage buff any day, in actuality we either need a 10% flat buff and an extra 10% to bleeds, or ideally a 15% overall buff and a 5-10% increase to energy regen… and they can take the 15% down to 10 if it ends up being too much, but we deff needed to be over-buffed here to compensate for the stupidity that was another botched adjustment to feral.

3 Likes

I’m in agreement on this. These are band aids that they KEEP applying to this spec, feral needs a long term solution. This again has happened in Legion and now in BFA. I think this is Feral’s 2nd or 3rd % buff.

a 7% buff to us against the other classes that do 25% better. :slight_smile: Thats like giving a middle school football player better shoes to compete in the NFL

8 Likes

This is AWESOME news!!! We were only 6.8% away to begin with - we’re totally going to now be able to compete… with the 2nd lowest dps raiding spec in the game!

I said it 2 months ago, Feral will continue to be “hotfixed” until 8.1.5 or 8.2 - and that illusion of choice on our talents and asserite traits?!?

1 Like

OK lets get this straight it isn’t a buff at all i used King of the jungle which gave me 6% cause of bleeds for pvp they changed this to healing so all i’am getting is 1% which is zero with the haste nerf means iam down 3.5kdps in pve st atm .

Next cyclone isnt a feral talent if it makes you go out of form it isnt a feral talent ie cure poisons (cure should stay for 3 tick’s to give us a chance fighting rogues)

Give me a choice of clone or barkskin (which boomkin get anyway) and remove the bite debuff rubbish .

stop making feral a off heal wanta be spec with Blood talens , king of the jungle and heart of the wild all pointing towards making us a offheal dps spec.

7%?? The problem of garbage BZ remains unresolved.This mechanism is still very troublesome

As far as I can tell not really. Heroic Uldir (causal old farts guild) I’m pulling 10k. Other classes at the same iLvl are pulling 12-16.

So 10.7k helps. Maybe running with the bottom of the pack instead of clearly last.

Lol, why wasnt that buff in the 8.1 patch? What are they even doing, do they not test this stuff themselves?

2 Likes