Incentives to pick an alliance Alt

If they amped up the alliance story a lot and made it worthwhile it might help

1 Like

Horde people, please stop making alliance characters. It just turns our faction into even more of a meme faction because you learn our secrets!!! Like that 20% of Alliance-side BGs are just strangers cursing at each other and that you can actually not finish a leveling dungeon. :grimacing:

My horde characters are calling to me, but this nelf guy is too cute for me to leave him!

Nothing in your long rant about WM has anything to do with why the factions are lopsided the way they are. And none of your “recommendations” are going to make Horde players permanently switch to Alliance. At all.

The casual playerbases are pretty matched up. It’s the endgame community that’s the issue.

1 Like

best reason for alliance alts - trolling

What are you even talking about? Read what I actually said please go read it.

STOP GIVING HORDE PLAYERS REWARDS FOR PLAYING WAR MODE, YOU SHOULD NOT BE REWARDED FOR OUTNUMBERING THE ENEMY 4 TO 1 AND SPAWN CAMPING THEM FOR WORLD PVP QUESTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS.

That’s not what world PvP should be. If you think killing someone while they are spawning in the game and starting at a loading screen is amazing and what gaming should be all about then go play Eve Online, it’s perfect for you.

Ion is about as trustworthy as a Bill Cosby cocktail.

Big strong muscle-men will beat you up and call you names, if you’re into that sort of thing.

4 to 1? More like 8 or 9 to 1.

Putting it in caps doesn’t make it true my dude.

Like I said, this has nothing to do with the imbalance, it’s not something that will make entire guilds switch over, AND this issue pre-dates WM. Not sure what you want me to say…

I have a horde and alliance main both hunters with 450+ ilvl

Horde has rank 15 cloak Alliance rank 12 .

I also have several alts on both sides at different levels.

I like to see both sides of the story and to see how different classes work .

2 Likes

I’ve never seen Call to Arms on my horde toons but I do on my Alliance.

…oi, soorry lad.

Are you horde? Please say no <3

You are not wrong. I know several people who are "not that great at the game "switch just because the top guilds are on Horde. They will never be in a top raiding team, so no idea why they would do that. People are weird.

2 Likes

He is in fact my Alliance spy. xD

cries

i actually created an alliance alt today and will be lvling him to 110. i saw how amazing the worgen heritage armor is and i wanan put it on my vulpera

Sorry dude! I just wanted to see the Alliance story and get their goodies. xD

If it helps though, I actually would choose to main Alliance if not for my guild, friends, and RL sister all being Horde. I enjoy their aesthetics and flavor far more.

1 Like

I understand. Hopefully you had some good Alliance moments! <3

1 Like