Incendius unplayable

This is the same thread.

Yeah, Blizzard, address this player created “issue” instead of leaving it up to the players to just transfer or reroll to solve the “issue.”

Oh wait, hell no.

1 Like

The good news is that he isn’t violating Blizzard’s right to not do that by adding his voice to those displeased with the current state of affairs.

^ Made 12 Hours before OP made their’s.

^ Made 3 days before OP made their’s.

^ Made 3 hours before OP made their’s.

^ Made 1 Hour before OP made their’s

^ Made 12 hours before OP made their’s.

^ Made a little over a Month before OP made their’s.

^ Made 3 days before OP made their’s.

^ Made 12 hours before OP made their’s.

OP could’ve picked any of those threads instead of spamming the front page with more “INCDENDIUS IS OVERCROWDED OMFG!” threads.

2 Likes

Which one is the correct one? And why?

And I’m being honest here, your text makes it seem like you’re really perturbed about this.

I’mma go with this one:

Since, it’s the oldest. But let’s not pretend this isn’t spamming, either.

1 Like

That one is too old…it’s actually frowned upon…“bad etiquette” to reply to threads that old…even if pertinent.

I don’t consider bumping old threads as “bad etiquette”. Especially since they’re relevant. I’m still going to stick with my original thought:

Since the OP’s thread is the most “newly created”, any of the other threads, including the one made 1 hour before their’s would’ve suffice. OP is, like I said:

I’m pretty sure 99.9% of threads created on any given day are not on new topics. I feel like you’ve got a kind arbitrarily defined idea of spam in you head whose application varies depending on the degree to which a thread agrees with you or not.

blame Covid
Q will dissapear again once poeple get out of theyr homes

No, everybody is spamming. All those crying about Incendius being overcrowded. Those crying about long BG ques. Those talking about BC Servers, etc. I’ve called them out, several times, or at the very least linked the threads made prior to it. I’m sorry, you’re not around to see me do this, all the time.

1 Like

I’m definitely not sorry about it. Having established that just about everything is a repeat, I’m assuming your ideal forum is a static snapshot of a moment in time, with no new threads, unless they are truly, truly new…which means, practically, no new threads ever.

Don’t you think that would make for a forum that you would stop frequenting? To me is seems like you’re biting the hand that feeds you.

No, I just call out the obvious. Because IK those spamming the same stuff just want to be recognized for their contribution to whatever the topic is.

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to be counted, and there isn’t an officially designated thread. There’s nothing wrong with posting your own thread on a topic when the last one is three pages or more deep when Blizzard explicitly supports it by making the forums available for just such a purpose.

Isn’t it all obviously repetitive? Should you not be calling out every single post ? What are your criteria? I know they are not evenly applied. You’re too invested in this for that.

1 Like

You have all the tools you need to fix your situation.

We wouldn’t be in this situation if Blizz could manage their servers. Why people constantly defend this company’s failures is beyond me.

4 Likes

queues started before the virus. when the free transfers let a bunch of other servers transfer for free to Incendius. its just that now that people are not working the queues start a lot earlier. and are more noticeable for everyday people.

3 Likes

usually blizz tells you to “start your own threat” and not to necro old threads. so until blizz consolidates threads as they have done in the past or replies more posts will keep cropping up, and not just here on reddit and other forums as well. all you have to do is google it, hell even icy veins has threads going back to February way before the crap hit the fan with the covid.

1 Like

we are around but your “hidden”…and your character is not flagged as an Incendius character. so personally i dont trust a thing you say until you can prove it shrug.

1 month is hardly a necro. But, if posting in a 1 month old thread is too terrifying for you, try the other Threads made all in this week, as I’ve already linked.

Never said I was. Don’t need to be anything special to point out the truth.

As I’ve already made my statement about it, in another one of these threads:

Right, as if I didn’t already prove how many subjects are on this matter. That’s how many there are.

It’s not hard to pull up the threads, especially since I keep providing the links.

There’s no such thing as “pages”, anymore. You would think you want a Mega Thread of your issues instead of spamming the forums, over and over again with repeat topics. And maybe make it easier to find topics not talking about long BG ques, black lotus spawns, BC servers, etc.

I just told you what the criteria is. One does not have to post in every single thread to announce that I’m marking it spam. That would make me equally as much of a spammer, as everyone else. I’m still allowed to think it, though and mention it once or twice (which is still quite often. I’m constantly thinking “another one of these threads”, all the time).

I’m engaged in this conversation because you keep responding to me. That’s how conversations work. You want my attention? You got it. Here I am, so let’s continue to tango.