[Incendius] PvP US EAST Official Discord

everyones been saying asmongoloid is goin to every server. who knows where he actually ends up tbh

nah its disgusting and screw that. They just want to control and have political power of servers. I want no part of these giant discords of wierdos. Leave your zoomer garbage out of this game.

Agreed. This guy spitting facts.

Yes because our main goal is to have “political power” over a game server that we dont own… :rofl:

Also if you think discord is for “zoomers”, I can only assume you have Ventrillo still downloaded for that true #nochanges experience

3 Likes

thanks for putting a discord up

2 Likes

Join to find dungeon pugs and friends to quest with!

Do not join this server.
It is full of lgbqt who do not fairly respect others opinions, forcing their perversion on people.

Avoid like the plague.

1 Like

You can’t say stuff like this after it already happened.

we need more horde to be competent vs our godlike alliance faction… but saying not to join is dumb… this by far the bet n/a server

that’s the internet

HELP, HELP! WE’RE DROWNING THE GNOMES! Oh God, oh Green Jesus, the Ice Blocks and Frost Novas are ceaseless! I’ve been sapped for three minutes straight! I can’t tie my shoes without getting cuddled by feral druids! Save us, Metzen, save us! Where art thou, savior of old?

In other news, this ain’t a Horde-dominated server anymore.

Nope. I fulfilled my promise.

Go ahead Blame Squiggle