šŸ¤” Incendius & Bigglesworth Timezones? (Resolved)

Also curious about thisā€¦

bump i need to play on bigglesworth

1 Like

I do think you are correct and that the right information is in the Blue forum post.

However, I think itā€™s important that Blizz clears this up to ensure the proper communication is going out. Something like this can inhibit decision-making and precision is important.

If the news drop got the wrong information, how can you be sure that the tech team didnā€™t get the wrong info as well - thereby coding the wrong data centers?

1 Like

is pigglesworth cali time or nah

Still looking for feedback on this!

1 Like

Good luck with that.

Bigglesworth better be west coast or I will go Incendius on their @sses.

1 Like

Yeah, and incendius needs to be east.

1 Like

Guyā€™s does it really matter? Stop wanking over a nameā€¦It doesnā€™t matter where they are.

Guyā€™s does it really matter? Stop wanking over a nameā€¦It doesnā€™t matter ** To ME ** where they areā€¦ (fixed)

I guess itā€™s your opinion that matters :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And thatā€™s pretty stupid in the endā€¦

I could care less about the names.

Weā€™re just looking for clarification on timezones so that we can plan accordingly.

Oneā€™s in the West Coast Data the other is in the Central Data Centerā€¦Thatā€™s pretty much itā€¦If youā€™re Central or Eastern you pick ESTā€¦If youā€™re in PST/Mountain you pick PSTā€¦

Yep, but which one is going to be where? 40 ping versus 110 ping.

5 Likes

Can you please read the post and evidence before you reply?

There are two conflicting sources of information being provided by Blizzard. These realms are listed as a different timezone, depending on the post.

1 Like

Yeah man, we need to know which is which, so we can coordinate with our guilds.

5 Likes

Follow the forum post IMOā€¦The info on the main page is probably a switch up.

While I agree that you are probably correct, I think itā€™s important that they clarify.

If the folks posting the newsletter got the wrong information, how are we to be sure that the tech team did not code the servers to the wrong data center as well?

I doubt thatā€™s the case lolā€¦Iā€™m a programmer, thatā€™d be a monumental breakdown for stuff thatā€™s checked and recheckedā€¦I doubt that is the case :wink:

Possibly, but itā€™s already wrong in one spot. This does not inspire confidence.

3 Likes