🤔 Incendius & Bigglesworth Timezones? (Resolved)

I also opened a ticket.

4 minute wait.

2 Likes

Didn’t consider that - please let us know how it goes.

Thank you!

Well Live Support blew me off…They said ask in the forums lol

So guess we need to wait…

5 Likes

LOL! That poor intern that did the news-drop is getting canned as we speak…

You thought you wanted this job, but you really don’t…

1 Like

I didn’t get an ask in the forums but I didn’t get any where either. My guy said the people who could answer that are out of the office which makes sense.

Said he’s going to ask around so I’m just waiting on a final answer.

Worse case is looking like we won’t know until Monday morning.

2 Likes

This is very concerning. I plan to roll on whichever of these are EST and I thought I had it figured out as Incendius. :frowning:

3 Likes

I’d wager we will likely get something tomorrow. However for tonight… why not plan on grabbing names on both?

1 Like

I was barely able to grab 2 names I wanted on the first wave of server launches. I doubt I’d be able to do the same for 2 servers at once.

Yep - definitely getting names on both. Just hard to coordinate a large group move without significant prior notice (I can only grab so many of my buddy names).

2 Likes

If it doesn’t matter where any of the servers are, why do they bother giving locations? Why not just give us a list of servers to play on and be done with it?
Genuine question that I’d like to see your answer to.

1 Like

Ok so my guy got back to me.

So unfortunately we won’t hear official word until likely Monday as he said people are out of office.

He did say he sent out a query to people so they can see the issue and correct it and we’ll know which is which just as soon.

7 Likes

Out of the office!?! What kind of developers are they? Man, when I was in the industry I worked 80-100 hours/wk the few weeks before a launch.

1 Like

80-100 hours?

You must be a masochist…

2 Likes

Guess we won’t get a response until Monday.

Exactly!!!
Me and my buddies live in California so it is a pretty big deal

1 Like

I’m hoping it’s for EST because I planned on making my toons in Incendius (coming from Thalnos). Also confused on which time zone these are supposed to be in. Bump~

1 Like

We’ll just keep an eye on this - hoping for an announcement early on Monday…

3 Likes

Nice.

I just checked the website and it is now showing correctly.

Incendius is EDT ams Biggles is PDT

3 Likes

Appreciate you checking in.

Looks like Blizz took care of it. Thanks everyone for the support and taking the time to log tickets!

1 Like