Incarn:Chosen of Elune not changing Zandalari moonkin form

My Zandalari troll’s moonkin form is not changing appearance while Incarn is active. Just a blue glowing puddle at my feet. On wowhead it says there should be armor and a headdress while in improved moonkin form. Anyone else notice this?

3 Likes

It’s working fine for me.

Are you sure you have it talented? You might be confusing Celestial Alignment for Incarnation.

1 Like

No, I just tested it again and Incarn replaces Celestial Alignment and I def have Incarn talented. Just a blue puddle…weird. Are you a Zandalari troll? I think it might specifically be not working for them.

2 Likes

That’s weird.

Hopefully someone else can share their experience if they’ve had this same issue before.

Nope, Night elf.

1 Like

Same thing with Kul Tiran druids - just get the blue puddle. I think the armor graphics only work for original boomy form.

3 Likes

According to wowhead, there is a model with an armored Zandalari moonkin form specifically for this. So the model exists. Curious if it was ever implemented…

1 Like

yeah my night elf is doing the same thing. just a blue puddle on my night elf

i found the bug. Armored improved moonkin form while under the effect of Incarnation: Chosen of Elune is not displaying if you talent into Orbital Strike. If you talent out of it, you see your chicken armor.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update! Hope Blizzard fixes this soon. That upgraded form is the main reason I have a Zandalari moonkin.

1 Like

Issue is still not resolved, so just a bump. I just also wanted to confirm that what @Vanjiie said is completely correct. Bug has to do with the Orbital Strike talent being chosen. I found this thread by searching about the same issue OP had

1 Like

That’s better than the yellow pee puddle that follows me around in guardian incarn.

the worst is the Feral incarn, red puddle when your character is female lol

1 Like