Inappropriate Guildname - reported many times but nobody cares

So I’m bringing it here.

{Removed}

Can something be done about this guild tag? my children who play this game do not need to see this.

Do not do callouts on the forums, they are not allowed. Remove the link.

If you see an inappropriate name in game, then by all means right click on the name or portrait and report them through those tools.

6 Likes

If it’s not appropriate in the game, it’s highly unlikely it would be appropriate to repeat it on the forums. How many additional children will see it ingame and now here?

7 Likes

As mentioned, we don’t allow call outs on the forums, while I understand your reasoning maybe don’t include the name going forward. :slight_smile:

For the name itself, it does seem rather straight forward, so if the guild was reported properly it should be reviewed. From what I can see the guild was created very recently, it is likely just taking a bit of time for a Game Master to get to the report.

Support Forum Agents like myself don’t handle those reports, but I’ll take a look to make sure it will be.

14 Likes

Sorry I didnt know that posting about it here was frowned upon, I was only doing it with the best intentions but put yourself in my shoes , it’s not easy to find information about what is acceptable and what isn’t.

Thank you for understanding.

3 Likes

I completely understand, Ynnefer, that is why I just removed the link.

Posting about it isn’t a big deal. We’re happy to provide what insights we can. Just avoid the call outs by posting the name. :slight_smile:

5 Likes