In your opinion which is worse atm?

The Que?
The AH?

No rdf.
The que.
The ah.
Rogues.
Benediction alliance.

Benediction alliance and Faerlina players have to be the worst imo.

1 Like

I log on in the morning and never log out. Imagine having a job where you have to actually work, xd. AH works fine if you’re not using TSM or Auctioneer, I think Blizzard broke those addons because people were being degenerate and spam scanning the AH 24/7.

boosted chars, that’s all

Thats easy. Their utter incompetence accidently falsely banning thousands of people. Who still are suspended btw, and having to wait for them to fix it one by one is for sure the worst of all of these.

1 Like

I have none of these problems

1 Like

I made a bad decision and scheduled an in-person meeting for 4pm today. That’s on me though.

Or say you want to go out, having (─ ‿ ─) and then coming home just to see a que time of 3 hours

I imagine someone at Blizz ฅ(˵◕ω◕˵)ฅ suites/office is laughing ◥(ฅº₩ºฅ)◤

Que was 14500 k and 302 mins on grobb tonight at 5 pm ST. Was 360 mins last night? This is insane. An hour or less people can understand but 5-6 hours LOLOL no clue what you do as a casual player. I had to leave house today guess i won’t be logging off much in future.

AH still has major issues even without those addons, and perhaps if they didnt have a complete garbage UI and API for the AH people wouldnt need addons that completely transform it into a different entity?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.