In glad for the hour and 20 min queue times

Those things are a pain to get.

:cactus:

415 fishing in the bay of storms. Not that hard plus eels for stone skin oil.

It’s the perfect time to go farm for raid consumes, more gold, level my ally alt, and gank RR/Darkshire. I actually really appreciate it being that I’d just glue myself to the battle master at 60 with instaqueues.

It’s also a trade off, while Horde dont have instant queues, they always win. While Alliance have instant queues, they always lose or don’t queue at all.

Once I finally get my Ally to 60 I’m looking forward to the nuances of both.

Imagine having to fake that you enjoy sitting in a que for over an hour. Weird flex

4 Likes

With a name like that, why aren’t you spamming WSG?

My guys’ll head back into A/V, as soon as the queue time drops below 15 minutes again.

<15 minutes is my “this is acceptable time to wait”.

If it never comes back down below that, and I never do A/V again, I am OK with that, and don’t really care.

I am glad I have to wait in lines at the store because it gives me time to choose which candy I want. I am glad for traffic because it gives me time to listen to music.

I could not have done these things without something forcing me to wait. Impossible.

2 Likes

Or if you had better q times you could still do the same exact thing and q whenever you please.

The fact is we don’t so we use the time we have effectively by farming gold. Killing two birds with one stone, in a way.

Yep, because like the scrubs you are you all ran to Horde for the racial advantage you get(which you won’t admit to).

2 Likes

its a win which is better then a loss just dont do wsg.if the alliance are boycotting av then the horde need to boycott wsg.

then go back to flight path camping.

I only PvP with friends now so waiting an hour plus between games to actually get to play with them sounds lame.

If you play AV for pvp sake, AV is fun on ally. As a healer usually 5 minutes in I figure out who the non brain dead dps are and follow them. It’s fun to run around in a 3 or 5 man death squad and see what you can do.

It’s kind of like wpvp with lots of targets.

I’m just saying it would be the same experience either way so it’s kind of a wierd flex

Something tells me you are a very sad person, and that you need a hug.

I play for the PvE/shaman tier sets, casual PvP for the faction discount.

This is Twobbles main retail toon, well it was cause as you can see I stopped at MoP.

I thought you quit two months ago. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Honestly more upset that horde can get 425 fishing with ease before the fishing tourney is out than I am about the AV thing.

Large queue times are a lot better than 3 minutes, imo.

Wow, thats crazy, when I queue up for a bg its because I want to bg, I can easily go and do whatever I want whenever I want and that includes bgs on my alliance, odd that you all want desperately to turn waiting in line into a boon.