In game quest helper

Another hit and miss from Brian birmingham and co.

They have yet again based on their own agenda put forth claiming on our behalf what “we” the community want as some sort of majority fact; in that we do not want the in game quest helper that came with Wrath of the Lich King.

Excuse me? what? I’m honestly struggling with this one, I know yall are off with the fairies in thinking that we are in some 2005 social fabric utopia in classic but really? You guys think we are all still using thottbot looking up quests and reading them? You think we don’t want a welcomed feature in WOTLK that made navigating quests easier?

I’m sure if you scanned 90%> of accounts on classic you would find Questie or some other quest helper addon. This just shows another serious lack in knowledge and a complete disregard for what the community actually wants and you are yet again putting your own agenda and narrative ahead of every one else at their expense. You are on some foolish mission to try and make the most successful expansion in WoWs history ‘your own’. Stop… just Stop…

Ahh maybe they can travel the same road with rdf and come out and say “That was a few months ago, we were also stupid on that decision too and here you go”