In dire need of shirtless (or near so) men

Sentinel Harness and pants

1 Like

I fully support this! I really love the newly added dragonrider’s harness and I hope they add more similar to this. The idea of it adding tattoo’s is really neat and I hope they do more of this for other armor types.

I wish we (Darkspear) had body paint to go with our face paint. I’d probably dress more… well, less lol.

My body is my canvas.

/draws happy face on foot

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

I would so make my tubby human male dress like that for giggles…

:cookie:

2 Likes

A game full of murder has no place for nipples.

5 Likes

/gasp
/whispers under breath

…murder nipples…

5 Likes

the cloth blocking his chest ruin everything

1 Like

Oh damn… I’m now blind.

The fire burned off his body hair as well!

1 Like

Its nearly impossible to do skinny mogs with plate. I want my character’s appearance to match what I wear at home.

1 Like

This is a very important cause, we need more revealing man-mog!

4 Likes

Au contraire mon taureau I specifically chose this bow to match the blueish violet color of mine :octopus::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Not every male looks like the missing link… :roll_eyes:

Phleb, is that you?

They should!

I hope all you devs are reading this. Three cheers for slutmog! All armor types! All races (except gnomes cuz eww)! All genders!
Let’s get (naked) raiding!

2 Likes

wearbear woolies

As a goblin I support the exclusion of gnomes

2 Likes

Simple and easy solution is just make chest a slot you can hide, like helm, shoulders, and cloak.

In the long run, I agree. More mogs that have unique design that shows off that tattoos would be nice.

2 Likes

I always try to find some way to have a visible item in every slot except shirt and tabard. That’s not to say there aren’t great transmogs with any number of hidden armor slots. It’s fine with me if it ever becomes an option to hide chests.