In Defense of the Dungeon Finder

yes, indeed. Nudging goes both ways too…lol

Can we nudge for some transmog too? Maybe some pet battle! Yeah, lets get every non WotLK feature in there too.

Do you mean with all the other non-wrath features they are putting in? RDF is a wrath feature. The others are not.

That LFG tool isn’t WotLK either.

RDF is kinda of the answer because of the poor quality of the group finder. I could be swayed if the finder was of high quality. Really, I would be all in on it probably. But the truth is it just isnt it… its not a great tool… its updates are slow and almost do nothing…

indeed /10char

If you want help nudging more WotLK feature out the door, can’t help ya there. So it’s gotta be add in more.

why? Wrath was fine as it was.

Exactly my point, even with RDF.

exactly, They could keep wrath classic as the awesome game it is by not changing everything.

Yep

Until Blizzard makes that thread about RDF is staying in. It’s the topic of the forum.

Even if they announce that it would only be added with the ICC phase we’d be happy.

You do not seem capable of writing in english. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Oh jeez, im sorry thank you for the feedback ill make sure to go back to school for you.

Again server communities matter, getting to the destination too fast matters, too many rewards for toxic behaviour and no recourse matters. A toxic player can and will abuse RDF. You cant do that crap on a medium to low pop server. The introduction of mythics saved the game and has no real difference to the TBC tool.

Retail mythics are still flourishing compared to using RDF, my paladin is level 58 in shadowlands and i still cant enter the first dungeon of the damn expansion because im 1 ilevel short of reaching it and i have no more quests in maldraxxus. Yea such a great tool…

1 Like

A toxic player will use and abuse ANY system even if its no system. You won’t ever fix problems like toxic people with having this system in, that system removed and so forth. That takes clear and quality moderation of the game. That won’t happen because it takes money. So please stop with the “RDF makes people toxic” crap because it isn’t true. People are toxic because they are toxic.

Are those suboptimal conditions you speak of putting DPS at the mercy of as tank/healer who may charge for the dungeon slot? Not take classes that compete on gear? Reserve valuable items from the dungeon?

Are those the suboptimal benefits that the anti-rdf are cheering?

I think we should have the LFG and if you prefer to stick with the LFG channel then do so. The larger issue I think for Blizzard is the resources the LFG requires. Save some resources save money, in my case I will pass on one of my favorite expansions due to their decision. Wishing it weren’t so - Cleanheartz.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.