In case anyone wants to Bootleg their WW Monk into using their weapons!

Transmog your left hand (Or right hand I’m not racist) Into “Handwraps of Fallen Blossoms” Invisible handwraps that you can get in Kun Lai Summit available only for monks and Transmog the hand of choice into whatever 1H weapon you wish! In Every attack (Including the quick autoattacks) Your character will use their sword/mace/axe! Even in fists of fury he will have the sword in hand so that will look pretty cool, It works for every attack but sadly does not work on your main Chi Builder Tiger Palm, Blizzard stop making us have to bootleg everything for ourselves and let monks use their god damned weapons!

4 Likes

Yoyo dawg this work for brewmaster?

I gotta try this next time I log in.

Thanks for the info.

Ok so I just went and bought these weapons and tried it out. It still struck with my fist but I can confirm that it appears in your hand while attacking.

1 Like

For the most part. The Breath of Fire animation is pretty good. Keg Smash for obvious reasons doesn’t use the weapon.

Edit: I really wish BoF lit your weapon on fire but it’s not the worst.

1 Like

The only reason I want to make the Charred Passions legendary was to see if it actually ignites your right leg as it says. having powers like that would be really neat to see if it dosnt.

Yes and no.

It doesn’t literally light your leg on fire, bit whenever you blackout or crane kick when it’s up it does this really cool trailing red ribbon that I get lots of compliments on :3

2 Likes

Im confused. First, whats with the left right hand racist thing?

So, you transmog a hand? Then equip a weapon? Im just so lost

Hey! I see you’re trying it right now by inspecting your profile bro, Tell me how does the animation look on “girthier” races? It looks flawless with Trolls cause of how slender they are but with some other races I can definitely see the weapon clipping into you (even if its barely noticeable) How does it look on Female pandaren?

1 Like

So far I haven’t had much chance to really use it, but so far can’t say that I notice any clipping.

1 Like