Improved Rend 3/3 does not work

So I’m a lvl 16 Warrior, and I have 3 points into Improved Rend, and my Rend is level 2.

When I put in the first 2 points, it was reflected in the tooltip as showing the damage increase. When I put the second point in, it updated to 36 damage over 12 seconds. When I put the third point in though, it still says 36. Relogging has not fixed this.

I think the 3rd point in the talent is bugged, either effectively or just via the tooltip adjustment.

2 Likes

My classic wow warrior is having that problem, spent 3rd point on rend without any damage increase, spent 1 gold at trainer hoping to correct it by trying it again, still nothing over 36 damage, and no way to contact them outside of submitting a suggestion. C’mon bliz

Could be that rank 1 and 2 of Rend; I don’t yet have a warrior to test this one with but what you can do is mark down your findings and then when you get the new rank of rend at level 30 see if it’s any different.

Report your findings… Classic WoW 2019 needs as much help as it can get if it’s to stand the test of time, Blizzard has a lot of work to do.

maybe because u r only level 16, maybe it limits how much damage u can do at a certain level. get higher level and report back with your testing

It’s STILL bugged WTF?