Impressive Influence 2022 - is it coming back?

FOr those that don’t remember, Impressive Influence was a static 100% REP buff (much like winds of wisdom) that we got 2 times back at the End of BFA.

Why have we not gotten this again? There’s so many sloggish reps in SL, and Impressive Influence was such a huge hit back in 2020 when they did it (twice I think, first time it counted for ALL REPS MINUS THE 2 NEW 8.3 reps, RAJANI and ULDUM ACCORD, but then everyone loved it so much they brought it back again in October, end of BFA and let it count for ALL REPS)

I don’t see any reason not to bring it back. Would not only go a long way to score EASY points with blizz’s playerbase, but would help those that are grinding out Reps for Veilstrider/last minute covenant leggos for late-comers to finish the Raids, Achivement Hunters who want to work on past expansion reps, etc.

Its a slam dunk for easy customer happiness, its in the game already, it had nothing but positive feedback.

I really hope it comes back for these last 2 weeks, and lets hope a Blue sees this and presses the “make customers happy” button at Blizz HQ.

had to post on a new alt for this - people are going to be busy with the events.