Impossible Achievement? ICC 25 man

Like I said I tried this achievement with multiple people being there and have tried soloing it on my hunter toon and the plague will kill the ghoul and not spread. you cant stay by the stairs because his little black aoe will get casted and cause issue to fling you off. it throws you opposite of the stairs even if your backed all the way up.

Yeah, I posted this back in May. I Just tried to complete the achievement this morning it’s still not working for me. Hopefully blizzard doesn’t just forget about us.

when is the last time you attempted the achievement? If not for a while, please attempt it again to see if it’s bugged or not. Since you know how to do it properly.

From what I remember, the black aoe that sends you flying only happens on heroic, doing it on normal 25m should be easier.

From what people are saying, it looks like ghouls are being insta-killed and the plague ain’t having enough time register something and jump to the next target.

I would suggest getting a friend to bounce the plague with you. Stay away from adds and keep the plague jumping between the two of you until it reaches 30 stacks.

Don’t let the plague jump to a ghoul or a vargul, since you are probably going to lose it.

Remember, the plague only gains a stack when it jumps, so its target has either to die or have the debuff dispelled.

I did this long ago so it may have changed since then, but like others are suggesting, I think you need a second player. I used my ghoul in unholy spec. I do remember it taking quite a long time and you couldn’t accidentally kill some things either. It took a few tries to get it right. Killer mount though when you get the meta-achieve! Good luck!

Did this a little over a month ago
You have to go in with three people. One tanks the lich king avoiding knockback pools, other two just hide behind a pillar with the debuff, Just have the tank stack with ghouls - one of the two others comes and gets debuff then runs back to said pillar. We then had the tank kill off the ghouls so they wouldn’t come & steal the debuff, just don’t attack the lich king at all and you’re sweet, have fun with the mount!

1 Like

Is that the lich king achievement? You can do that one solo with any class as long as you have a pet available. I was able to do it on this warrior with a trinket that summoned a pet for me. Don’t remember what the trinket was called.

Did you do it recently? I’m a hunter and it’s still not working.

Assuming we are all lvl 120 here im pretty sure thats the issue. Were too high a level which is why ot works with another player but not solo. In order for it to stack it needs to complete its 15 sec run on the mobs it bounces to but the damage of the plague also scales with our level. so it doesnt do anything to us but for the mob i instantly kills making it impossible to solo. Check me on that one but im pretty sure thats why.

still bugged over a year later. pathetic