Implications of Lor'themar and Thalyssra

Lore-wise, none of the allied races took part in the War of Thorns, just stop with nonsense, please.

And it been mentioned many times, it is unknown how the Nightborne reacted to what have happened to the Teldrassil, as many Nightborne still have their relatives in the form of the Night elves.

It was Tyrande who refused them when they asked to reunite with their kin, they did not voluntarily joined the Horde, joining the Horde was the second option.

They were accepted back, but with the pact that they will mentor young Nightelves to the path of the Arcane, as it was during the Kaldorei Empire, but many simple minds still think the Night elf mages are Highborne.

It was obvious from the World quests, and from the interactions with Tyrande, she disliked the Nightborne before even entering the Suramar. If you interact with Tyrande in the gates of Suramar, Tyrande literally says to you, after helping me in Val’shara, I did not expected to see you helping to these mana addicts.

If the “OG” highborne would still exist, the Nightborne is what they would have become eventually, the constant seek of power, and addiction, eventually they would have modified themselves into something far greater than a normal Night elf.

The Nightborne consider themselves far greater than a Highborne by the way.

Moreover, please keep in mind, being a mage does not make you a Highborne, the Highborne aka Quel’dorei in Darnassian means the Child of a Noble birth, meaning as long as your elf was a noble it meant you are a Highborne. Even the Kaldorei themselves believed that the Quel’dorei passes by blood, and you cannot become one. If you could become a Highborne by just being a mage, then whole of Moon Guard would have been a Highborne, Illidan would have been a Highborne.

Your elf is noble, and lives in the city? Congratulations, you are a Quel’dorei.

1 Like

Can’t be by much since the Horde was her second choice of faction after Tyrande told her to go kiss off.

2 Likes

The only IMPLICATION that matters from this Union (IMO) is the rebuilding of Silvermoon aaaannnd maybe either a new Allied race or new customizations for Blood/Void and Nightborn, maybe unlocking DH for them and even a new spec like Spell Breaker or something on the theme of having both culture being fed by the Sun Well and Arcan’dor as source (Nature, Holy and Arcane in balance, talk about OP)! OOoooo I wonder what a city with these combine cultures would look!!
Dalaran watch out, you wont be only cool flotting city or center of magic practice in the futureeee!
:kissing_closed_eyes:
Horde I love you buddy, we had fun memory, but you look awful… so yeah this new city will be the unofficial capital of the Horde and RPG’ers, yeah I know we are shallow at our core… but that’s how it is! RIP when it happens, my classic soon forgotten love…
:headstone:
But that just me, speculation and wishful thinking lol :yum:

Sorry had to much coffee today and I WANT TO PLAY DF soooo bad, my brain cells are burning up and melting!!! lol :rofl:

:melting_face:

Nightborne culture is so screwed up. They are basically what the Shen’dralar were supposed to be, which doesn’t make any sense for Suramar, which was practically the Vatican of Elune worship in the Old Empire.

Nightborne should be Divine-centric and not just the rough draft of grape flavored Belves before Void Elves were a thing.

No it wasn’t. It was the capital city of the Highbourne outsider of Azshara’s own city Zin-Azshara. Yes it had the main temple of Elune but unlike Vatican City, the Temple did not define the city or it’s purpose. Vatican City is a postage stamp inside Rome with about 130 souls inside all told. Suramar was a CITY… a proper high population city which had a life that went way beyond the Temple.

1 Like

Suramar was a Highborne city, and they remained their traditions and the culture. The Suramar and the Nightborne are the image of Kaldorei Empire, how it was 10,000 years ago.

The Temple of Elune was already filled with the demons when Elisande and her advisers have taken the decision to seal off.

2 Likes

Yes it was. Not going to argue with someone who specifically goes out of their way to badger Nelf players. Suramar was the birthplace of the Sisterhood and Tyrande. It was the Vatican of the old Empire. Full stop. No contest. Go away.

And Tyrande is Highborne.

Suramar was the center of Elune based faith in the old Empire…. This isn’t new information. We have known this forever. Since like WC3.

1 Like

If anything, she should have let Genn help the Nightborne while she went to Stormheim.

I mean… that could have been comedy gold.

The high elves, the blood elves, and the worgen. Let’s really confuse the bubble crew.

In the meantime, night elves arm wrestle vyrkul and probably stumble into the whole valkyr thing by accident because at that point, Tyrande didn’t have the background to take a potshot at Sylvanas. Well, unless the events of Azuna happened first. Whatever.

Genn Greymane, who infamously built a wall (but didn’t make anyone pay for it) to keep immigrants and the rest of the world out. I dunno if he’s the one who I’d want to send.

He’d look at the situation and be like “I get you, Elisande. I get you making your whole bubble and telling the world to go get gone. The demon-ally thing is bad, but I get you sister. Oh, and you have rebels? Why, I had some rebels too!! And your people going through magic withdrawals? Kinda like a curse, wouldn’t you say? Tell you what, let’s chat and maybe you get rid of the demons, and maybe my worgies can move in with you. We have a thing for tall elves. Did I mention I’m currently single? Also, if you want to replace your bubble with some good walls, I can offer some insight…”

… Do not take this seriously. It is in jest.

4 Likes

How dare you.

Mia Greymane is perfect and Genn and Mia are in love even though they’re a weird older couple who holds hands in public. Clearly he would be besties, not a flirterer.

The rest is fine.

6 Likes

Oh my god, I totally thought she was dead!!!

I feel kinda embarrassed now.

Genn wouldn’t have mentioned being single at all while absolutely flirting with Elisande!!

And he would flirt, that dog.

Thank you, you’re welcome.

Harumph.

That is wildly out of character and a bridge too far. Not, to be clear, the “betraying the player character” bit, because look at us. I’d betray us for half a ham sandwich.

1 Like

Thalyssra didn’t even meet Lor’themar until after the Nightborne had already joined the Horde

As Genn would put it…

"It’s a dog-eat-dog world!!!"

1 Like

She tells the player exactly why she did so… to recruit them as cannon fodder "to reduce Kal’dorei casualties"

The only reason there could be ANY kaldorei casualties at Suramar is because Tyrande brought them to help out. Even though she didn’t have to.

3 Likes

Why do you spend your day lying on this forum? You know there is only like… 5 people here right? No one cares that you hate nelves. No one cares that you want to paint them in the worst possible light. You lacing everything you say with your own bias and headcanon is obvious. The fact that you ONLY ever comment on threads and reply to posts that allows you to trash nelves makes it obvious to everyone what you are about.

No one thinks you actually liked Nelves. No one believes your lies. And no one likes your posts. You are just annoying.

7 Likes

Darhliana you been expose, time to show your true colors! Update your Toon with the Dark Ranger Skin!

Sorry could not resist, carry on I was just poking in the forums to feed addiction to drama!
:laughing:

She literally SAYS so when she gives you a daily for Suramar. When Thaylassra comes to her to rejoin her people with the Night Elves she blows her off. The Horde was her SECOND choice.

1 Like