Many of us have been raiding together for YEARS
We aren’t a large guild in which you will get lost in
We really try to avoid being cliquey despite tenure
We like hanging around in Discord even on off nights
Many of us meet up once a year in a different location to hang out
We have been getting AOTC consistently since AOTC was a thing

Are you? …

Are you too lazy for Mythic raids?
You have basic understanding that fire is bad?
Are you looking for a long term stable guild?
Do you prioritize fun over all else?
Can you tolerate some really messed up humor?
We might be a great home for you!

Originally created in 2009, we are a long-standing community of players who love to … do all the things? We have something for everyone! We are looking for a couple more classes/specs to bolster our ranks for Shadowlands!

Accepting all casual players! We have a lot of couples in our guild so we are also very couples friendly!
Outside of the raid schedule we have:
Mythic + Mondays
Movie night, football night, or Cards Against humanity.

Looking for:
Mage

Anyone that has a healing OS

Currently our current raid times are:
Tues 8:15pm - 11:00pm EST
Thurs: 8:15 pm - 11:00 pm EST

We are currently looking for any and all players in need of a home, not just raiders!

We offer other activities for players in game such as: achievements, Alt raids, and Mythic +'s.

We spend plenty of time in our Discord and someone is usually on either playing WoW or many of the other games that we like to play together. We have members who play Diablo, Overwatch, FF14, and Heroes of the Storm, and we have many who play games that will take us out of the World of Blizzcraft like Valheim, Cards Against Humanity, and much more! You might just make some RL friends here! Many of us have met each other in person. After all, they say to have fun outside of wow!

We have a friendly and helpful officer core and member base! However, if you are looking for PC or PG we may not be the group for you. :wink:
HOWEVER, we aren’t fans of slurs, even we have our limits
If this sounds like a good fit hit me up!

Discord - Avesara#7806
Or btag Steph#1107

I added your BTAG

Come join us!!

Still looking for a shadow priest!

Bump for updated recruitment!

Still looking!

Hi there! Myself and a couple returning friends are looking to rejoin imperium. We were active in guild back in warlords of draenor/legion. Please msg me if your still looking for new guild members

bump for updated needs

Updated needs!

Bump for added progression

Sent a discord friend request for more information when you have time.

Bump for updated needs! Need a disc priest and a ranged or two!

9/10h down

Well, I’m not ready for raiding yet but I am looking for an active guild while I finish getting caught up and do want to eventually get back into raiding even if I have to start with alt runs. I’m about to log for the night but if it’s cool I will be in touch tomorrow.

Still looking for more peeps!

Could use more ranged!

Hi there! Warlock looking to server transfer and your raid times fit my schedule! I do have 9/10 H experience in the short time I’ve been playing/raiding in SL and have raid experience dating back to Lich King days. B-Tag is Kovo#1606, I’ll be around late morning/early afternoon all weekend.

Added you to BNET

1 Like

Got it! Feel free to ping me when you see me on.

Bump! 10/10H