<Immortality> 3/12M, 12/12H LF More!

Hello! Immortality is a DAY ONE guild located on Stormrage (formerly US-Korgath and US-Skullcrusher). We have been active since Nov 23, 2004, and still have the drive to push and progress through all Mythic content. Past progression include CE BoD, Uldir, and Antorus the Burning Throne. We were 7/8M in Eternal Palace, narrowly missing CE.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional raiders to push progression, compete on meters, and have fun while doing it. Many external activities keep us all well intertwined with each other. It’s a game after all, and we love playing this game. Some of us have been here since the beginning and are still here having fun and increasing our pool of friends.

â–ş What you can expect from us:
Progression
Organization
Semi-Hardcore Atmosphere
Comedic Atmosphere
All around great time

We don’t want raiding to be a chore or a second job, we just want to have fun and progress.

â–ş What we expect from you:

Attendance
Artifact up to date and weekly Mythic +
Performance
Mythic Experience
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions
Knowing boss strategies before we get there

We raid with a semi-hardcore mindset. Staying up to date on your roles and changes will help you progress and the guild progress.

â–ş Raid Schedule:

Monday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST
Tuesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST
Wednesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST
OPTIONAL Sunday Heroic

â–ş Classes with Immediate Openings:
We are not limited to the list below, we are always accepting exceptional raiders to strengthen our core. If we sound like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch!

â–  DPS
Warlock

More information can be discussed via whispers and voice chat on Discord.

Application: https://forms.gle/RSjoy3dxEd4Lg8wx5

For immediate consideration and/or more information, please add WitchyWich#1440 on bnet or Necroxia#1440 on discord.

3 Likes

We are 7/8H and looking for more exceptional DPS!

Still looking for a shadow priest!

Updated recruitment needs!

Still looking for a healer of the non-Druid variety :slight_smile:

Orgozoa ~12% :slight_smile:

Could use another fury warrior.

Still looking for more, especially a fury warrior! Able to trial folks tonight.

Recruitment needs have been updated!

Orgozoa Down! Updated recruitment stuff

Happy Tuesday! Looking to trial some solid ranged!

On to Queen’s Court :slight_smile:

My kingdom for a flex dps / healer.

Happy Tuesday! Hope people had some luck in chests

Looking for some solid ranged dps!

and queen’s court goes down!

Still looking for more!

To whom may be interested,

I’m a 438 Fire Mage that is on my 3rd week in a year. I work a 9-5, but am on every day and most of the time during weekends. I review logs, and try and find ways to improve constantly. I’m actively looking for a Mythic Progression guild that is very engaging. Some of my references are as followed.

Neck [64]
Raiderio [1.2k]
8/8 [H]
8/8 [N]

I went from 377 to 438 in less than 3 weeks while obatining the Raiderio score of 1.2k. - I take constructive criticism very well, and always eager to learn.

Please add me on Discord & PM me for interested.

Discord: Ayurvedi#1024

BTag: Ayurveda#11844