Immersion in wotlk

I kind of play for immersion or in a RP kind of way but with wotlk coming up I feel like you have to play something that has to do with the expansion. For example shamans or druids might feel out of place in wotlk because they are more connected to nature and the theme of wrath is more scourge, dark magic, undead etc. How do you guys see this?

Going to like having all that fur/feathers/bark in Northrend.

simple, just fall in love with a tuskarr fisherman and live out your days in a village by the coast.

4 Likes

Shamans and Druids are fighting to cleanse the corruption of the Scourge off Azeroth.

1 Like

I too have thought of this.

It’s obviously a Paladin/DK expansion. Warrior, too, with the aesthetic and Argent Tournament, etc.

Maybe even Priest and Frost Mage

What doesn’t fit: Shaman, Druid

Warlock, Hunter, and Rogue feel neutral and are fairly independent

I’ve been scarred and now jaded from SL. this is not a rp existential dilemma.

the most possibly anti druid covenant has been BIS for druid for at least 2 seasons. Necrolord.

go cleanse the scourge for cenarious I guess.

me…wrath gives other dilemmas. Nessingwary. I hate the dude, like his camps xp. so torn…

Hate him so much I do extra work for the crew that likes to collect his peoples ears. since they won’t just give them up, yeah, a “solution” has to be found.

They hunt the animals that walk on 4 legs. real hunters…hunt the animal that walks on 2 legs.

I guess grizzly hills is a good zone in that sense

It’s obviously a Paladin/DK Furbolg expansion.

Grizzly Hills music intensifies

1 Like

WotLK provided the inspiration for Marvel’s newest multiverse movie…

Bearman–Doom Return of Thanos Supreme

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.