Imagine Hugging

By the loa you’re right, get that guy a hug! Velen too maybe. Guy lost his son and has been hunted by the legion for literally millenia.

2 Likes

Not a chance… well… maybe…

Sylvanas: I understand the weight of my sins upon the world now and how I must atone for them even though the prices is steep. I shall step into that final void for you my Cookie Loa, thank you for your kindness and goodbye.

(Grumbles gives her a very brief bro-hug before she walks into the nothing… ceasing to exist to make amends)

:cookie:

1 Like

Give Nomi a big hug after his cooking troubles

I learned how to burn food from Nomi, Legion - invaluable skills

Summon my ghouls to give group hugs. :heart:

1 Like

I’m told Sylvanas is surprisingly desirable to many people. she should charge for those hugs

Ya’ll that didn’t say Taoshi are wrong. Sorry to drop that truth bomb on everyone :wink:

1 Like

Nah, it’ll be worse, like,

“I’m going to survive the next expansion too…”

hello im fluffi who wants to hug me

1 Like

I’ll hug ya you big galoomba, I bet you’re as soft as a down blanket

1 Like

Hugging… stitches :thinking:

2 Likes

i don’t even have any muscles or bones, i’m just a worgen-shaped ball of fur

2 Likes

I will hug T’Paartos I think he could use one.

I would love to.

I’d love to be squished by two Kul Tirans. Gender irrelevant.

1 Like

I wanna hug Illidan, I feel like he could just use one. Then he just gives me that look like… “You are not prepared, to hug me” and then he walks away. :sob:

I thought they took that out of warcraft along with the whistle because people were offended.

So I can’t hug her, she might get offended.

1 Like

I’d hug Alexstrasza, to be honest. Dragon mamma is likely warm and kind.

1 Like

I would give Genn a big hug. He always seems so stressed out and just seems like he could use a big hug.

1 Like