Imagine. Class combinations

Alright, I’ll give you that one

1 Like

Alright. Back to work. This project is huge. Will maybe post it some day if i can finish it.

1 Like

Its tough to choose between Rogue+Tank and Bard+rogue.

Having the upper diagonal be different from the lower diagonal makes this messier than it needs to be.

Remember that specs can only triple (heh) your fun. If you take a Death Knight, blood magic would have a different interaction with a rogue than necromancy.

…Honestly I’d recommend not going that far

??? What do you mean? Seems straight foward.

Vengeance DH + Frost Mage.

“Revenge is a dish best served cold.”

2 Likes

Oh god no. Itd be simplistic… like 2-3 spells from the adoptive class that would be spec wide. Itd be nice to make it spec specific but this is just a passion project that more than likely will get hated on when whambulance shows up.

An example: Deathknight + Druid = Crypt-Shifter= Turn into an abomination + a couple skills.

1 Like

64 combinations is a lot to balance.

The lower diagonal only would be 36 combinations and much easier to manage.

Differentiating Knight from Dreadnought, say, is more trouble than it is worth.

Oh I dont intend on taking anything from the actual list above. Its just there to display the idea of a layout.

I’m using wow classes!

Its also alot more than 64. Ugh.

1 Like

Beautiful. I would play this in a heartbeat.

The WoW RPG had this thing called the plague-shifter(?), blight-shifter, something like that. It really interested me

1 Like

Uh, then hell no. 12 classes, so 144 combinations.

or, lower diagonal only and 78 combinations.

That’s never going to work.

It sounds fun right? Ive got a soft spot for Aboms.

Those are better names lol but ima stay wit this for now.

1 Like

Nothing ever works on the forums, Aruk! This is just for fun!

1 Like

A warior + monk is basically just a wrestler right?

Maybe thats monk + warr

1 Like

Pretty much, though I’d go for “Brawler.”

Although I think it’d be interesting to see how a monk’s chi-based abilities worked with other classes

Yeah for most classes ill adopt the mist + skills.

Gotta be one class with monk thats basically zangief though lol

1 Like

Templar
Warden
Beast master

Are my things for sure, but where’s Druid? And I mean proper Druid that can shift into many forms and fight.

I made a chart.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AUM8EDerjIvIojqNGwVsGGtoyOuTYidk0It63qTV0no/edit?usp=sharing

Note that the vertical axis is about fighting style, not stats. Enhancement shamans use agility gear, but their fighting style is still mostly “Hit it very hard” with some magic thrown in

Classes in green are the ones we have in-game already.