Im top zg booster on my server and worldwide

it shames me to be allowed only 30 zg resets a day. i cant help im super good at making 2k gold a day from folks and loot. but limit 30 a day is super gross. i log in a 1pm start my gold grind boost and boom 7pm rolls up and im locked. i tell my group " i gotta slow down these 11pack zg pulls guys, doing more than 5 an hour. " then i find out its not the cap its the limit per day… gosh… 52k gold and counting baby!

8 Likes

Are you going for scarab lord mount or buying the fable lightsaber sword?

I just don’t see anything else that is that expensive.

my goal is 100k gold

3 Likes

Nobody cares how much gold u have. Not sure why u boosters have to tell people how much gold you have.

14 Likes

nice dude i have 700 gold

5 Likes

sound bitter

4 Likes

Have all this gold and time. Make another mage or 3 and bam 30 more zg runs per mage. 3 mages = 18 hours a day. Real booster would have already thought of this.

13 Likes

Honestly pretty impressive. I’m a poor rogue that pickpockets to glory (and by glory, I mean enough gold for weekly raid consumes)

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you being dead in org pal. You may have gold, but you cannot escape death from me.

6 Likes

I found it interesting. Don’t be jaded, you’re free to play how you wish too.

5 Likes

I THOUGHT I resurface this topic from the facts above

Gold is only valuable if you spend it. Having it and doing nothing with it is just as good as not having it in the first place.

8 Likes

This. I only farm gold if I actually need to buy something. Outside of that, I only keep like 200-300 gold on me.

so what are you gonna spend it on when you have it

This lol. Adapt and thrive or be left behind.

2 Likes

Im a top automobile assembler in the world and i cant help i get paid 100,000 a year. I cant believe work only lets me go in for 8hours a day its rediculous. I come in at 6am work till 2 45pm and thats it. I tell my manager hey we need to build less cars then i find out we can only build as much as we sell.

52k in savings baby!

6 Likes

I bet you drive a superlifted F150 with a Punisher logo on the back window, OP.

5 Likes

But why??

I got like 10k gold and there is just nothing to buy, even with using full raid consumes on raids…

I just dont get the people who farm this much gold lol.

I mean play how you want obviously, it’s your 15 bucks.

3 Likes

Well, at least your character name shows the true colors of your actual character. Truth in advertising, as it were.

Imagine if you were actually good at playing your class rather than someone who merely saw a pathing exploit on YouTube and used it to farm gold.

A true testament to all that is wrong with humanity and the current generation. Congrats! :slight_smile:

Thanks.

2 Likes

I do and it is respectable. It is like having a high score.

2 Likes