I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

The only thing I’m aware of is that I’ve defeated every single poster here single handedly in an argument.

You all resort to bullying me because you lost.

You didn’t have any arguments. You deflected any attempts to get some modicum of substantiation out of you.

2 Likes

Who’s defeated? You put yourself on display, acting like a narcissist and making a poor attempt at gatekeeping content from people who don’t share your playstyle and been completely antagonistic. Hell your entire post is antagonistic and you can’t even see it. And then you’d call it bullying when people disagree? Man you’ve thrown more insults around then everyone here combined.

Everyone here is calling you out for it all.

You are delusional! :rofl:

3 Likes

God damn classic, listening to it now.

:musical_note: :notes: :musical_note:

DISORDER! DISORDER! DISOOOOORDEEEERR!!

1 Like

I have made VERY good arguments that people skimmed over.

a few things:

1. you like m+ so much you are running speedrunning m0 solo in lfg in a new expansion. so you didnt have a m+ team from SL that was willing to play with you in DF? and you still think that OTHER PEOPLE are the problem?

2. its true that they cant do the dungeon without a tank, but while your ROLE isnt irreplaceable, YOU ARE. do you see point 1? do you see how you don’t have a team playing with you in DF? YOU GOT REPLACED BRO. endlessly replaced.

3. if you think you are so important why dont you do the dungeon all by yourself, some bdks can do it, you could go be bear and actually just do it during incarn so pull ur hearts out every 2 mins, maybe even go pally and heal urself to ur hearts content, then you can pull watever u want at whatever pace u want mmkay? o rite bcos you CANT yet. i wonder why. could it be because THE EXPANSION JUST CAME OUT THIS WEEK AND LOTS OF PEOLPE ARE JUST LEARNING AND FARMING STARTER GEAR?!!?

4. you are such a coward that you purposely went on an alt to whine about this so nobody can see your m+ / end game records. go on your main and then we can talk about how you alienated everyone you ever played with because of how important you think you are

You know, I was upset that you deleted the first post. Knowing you were swapping to a character for substantiation, though, I now appreciate you.

1 Like

That’s it! Thread is now for music :heart: We need positivity

2 Likes

Correction, you posted your opinion in an antagonistic form and got rebutted to which you then proceeded to deflect at every turn…

2 Likes

I’ve never deflected once.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okay dude!

Ok, you ducked instead of deflected.

Are you referring to things like this? You would be entirely incorrect that tanks set the pace. It’s not a big deal, the guild you want to get into will probably tell you as much. The tank is definitely instrumental in the pace of the dungeon, but everyone contributes to that.

Tanks set the pace, we own the group and do the route. DPS and Healers could be literal bots for all I care, just follow my orders or get removed.

You only own the group if you’re the one who made the group, or someone passed lead to you. Typically the key owner is the owner of the group.

I always thought the tank sets the direction of the run and the heals sets the pace. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

As a tank I always take group leadership.

You can’t ‘take’ group leadership. There is no in-game facilitation for that.

4 Likes

You need a healer in M0?

3 Likes