I'm tired of people not speedrunning dungeons

Where?

No, we’ll just know not to group with you lol.

kek, thanks for the laugh

Hi, my name is Dane, i am 36, father of one. Check my points and you will see all my KSM.

1 Like

Like what? Surely not your self-respect, sense of decorum and common decency because that ship has left harbor, sailed off, hit some rocks and sunk to the bottom of the ocean.

1 Like

And you seriously think what you have said in your opening post doesn’t fall under as “harassment” with how you acted towards another player?

Oh, the sweet irony.

1 Like

imagine getting called out for being toxic, and being on an alt and calling others toxic. You post on an alt because you dont want to be ostracized for being toxic

4 Likes

They are in-game, my friends list is FULL. I get constant invites, too many to keep up with at times.

No? Forums are a bunch of randoms hating on me for telling the truth, it’s not like the trash healer I kicked matters. What’s he going to do?

Calm down, Andrew Tate

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

2 Likes

you get so many people that think just because it’s new content that we need to go slow on every pull

Well, if this describes “so many people”, then recognize that placing the onus on others to “be on your level” (being adequately skilled and geared to run the dungeon as fast as possible) is unreasonable. I would highly suggest specifying the intention of the run is to be as fast as possible in the custom group title or make friends that share your speedrunning mentality.

This is precisely why, for example, Blizzard added the ability to specify if an M+ run is for timing or purely for completion; because they recognize that different players have different mentalities.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be ironic if said healer posted about his experience with you on the forums and reveals your main to everyone?

2 Likes

I take that as a compliment comparing me to the Top G.

Yep, i’m already in the process of joining my server’s M+ group. They would love to have a skilled tank such as myself.

I’d flag him for witch hunting.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I fricking can’t!

This clown is wilding!

1 Like

And just like that, you outed yourself lmao.

1 Like

Yeah, you know what, here is the flag to your post. Maybe you should I dunno, read the Code of Conduct before posting, especially with the harassment you’re doing right now, and the trolling.

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts
  • Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

Maybe you getting outside and touching some grass might do you a world of good.

Outed myself for what? I like Andrew Tate, so what? Many do.

They already restored my main post so none of that applies, you can clutch your pearls elsewhere.

Your opening post doesn’t save you from your other post being flagged or removed for behaviour that breaks the Code of Conduct.

2 Likes

Not everyone wants to Sonic the dungeons, at least up until M+. Was in a normal leveling on my DH, and the other DH kept trying to go go. Didn’t pay attention to mechanics and wiped ALMOST everyone at the last boss. I was stuck with the boss at 45% health. Somehow I took the boss down. That is what happens when you stop go going and pay attention

Regardless of what you think I stand by my opinions.

Flag away, I believe in Free Speech and none of your “Woke” nonsense.

That’s fine but expect to be removed from my groups, simple as that.

Free speech is not freedom from consequences.

But hell, nothing you say is being taken seriously anymore. Using “woke” as a defense when it doesn’t even apply (not that it really ever does) is hilarious. But not as much as your bad strutting around the yard, Mr. peacock!

Not even Pennywise could come up with better clowning!

5 Likes