I'm thinking about crafting The Wall

So I honestly love reprisal, it makes me go pewpewpew while not dying. We are progressing on guardian ATM and I can’t help but think that Heroic Guardian Thee Wall may be useful here. Right now I can only cheese every other oblivion because shield wall is down. Crafting the wall should allow me to cheese it every time and avoid the need for soaking in general.

You definitely want both for the raid situations that Reprisal can’t be used as effectively.

So far Guardian is the only fight where I rarely charge without leaping away. Every other right I have at least 6 necessary charges. I’m told some people don’t run reprisal for Sylvannas Heroic which if she trucks a ton of magic damage I can see that.

More frequent rage pooling and Shield Wall uptime is likely more useful for Wailing Arrow and Bane Arrows, since you’ll leave healing range while still being pressured.

Why charge then leap away? So you can charge again for more threat? I read about charging and leaping in an old thread but didn’t wanna necro one that old.