I'm surprised this game isn't more alt friendly

Considering all Blizzard cares about is time gating and making players play as long as possible for menial things.

Love having to do the same monotonous time wasters over and over.

3 Likes

were you expecting a different game on your alts?

I would like to see rep account wide, but other than that, how is it not alt friendly when gear practically jumps off of mobs and onto your body? it’s so easy to gear up lol. idk, I guess… what do you want to see differently?

For me, the only thing missing from Alt-Friendliness is Pathfinder Part 2. The Champions of Azeroth change to get 45 ilevels on my necklace immediately at 120 was a big bonus. I don’t care about any other rep to be honest.

2 Likes

I’m surprised people want this game to play itself more than it already does.

2 Likes

BFA is one if the most alt friendly expansions yet. Sorry.

1 Like

I just want normal warfronts to be scaled and available at level 20. That way allied races can avoid the cataclysm. Not like it’s that serious of content.

raining gear isn’t alt friendly uh ok

2 Likes

I doubt many devs play lots of alts so ‘alt friendly’ would be a foreign concept to them. You can’t design for something you’re not familiar with so it’s not surprising that we have what we have.

In the past, they’ve even tried to discourage players from playing too many alts. Remember when they implemented diminishing returns from garrisons? I wouldn’t doubt there are other similar biases baked in the game.

I have several alts, lowbie and max level wide.
This is a very alt friendly expansion in my experiences.

What makes you think it is not?

It really depends what your idea of alt friendly is

1 Like

Whoa whoa whoa, I’ll take Cataclysm leveling content anyday over Wrath and BC.

1 Like

I’m not an alto-holic and I have 7 or so 120’s … the expansion is pretty alt friendly. If you find the content boring then that’s just on you, lol.

On the bright side, BfA has been very alt-friendly, which is a nice change of pace. Especially after Legion and its ‘You’re locked into one class if you ever want to progress (unless you can like play all the time)’ design with the artifact weapons. I loved Legion, but I hated how you just about had to work on leveling only one weapon on one character unless you didn’t work.

You can spend all of 80-90 in Pandaria.

But you can’t avoid 20-60.

But honestly, that content is very friendly. So who would want to?

Thankfully, you can also comfortably pull 60-80 without ever touching Outland.

1 Like

Oh I missed that. I like the 20-60 content. Sure some of the zones were ruined, (damn you barrens!), but with the scaling you can plot your course a lot easier than we could in vanilla.

Maybe you should stop playing your 120 characters if you hate getting gear easy.

No not really… Not if that alts reason for existing is crafting.

Or you could level up in HFP and a little of Zangarmarsh.

1 Like