Im stuck in a covenant i never chose

Yesterday night I came back on wow to play my restoration shaman who has always been necrolord alliance. I logged out and came back this morning and my toon for some weird reason was seen as kryian, which made me lose all my reputation, my conduits that I had and my renown. when I went to change it back ( thinking maybe some how my account was taken) to necrolord , no matter what I do it will not change back to necrolord. I know for a fact I did not change it to kyrian and now it will not allow me to leave kryian for any other covenant . please can I get help? thank you

You should open a ticket or post in the customer service forum. GMs don’t respond to posts here.

When you do the 9.1 campaign in Oribos, if you don’t read the dialogue options carefully and just choose the first option from the Kyrian NPC, you are switched to Kyrian. One option is for the campaign, the other is the one that’s always there when he is in a different location that allows you to switch to Kyrian. I’m guessing you might have done this by accident.

Here are some guidelines for covenant switching to help you switch back:

1 Like