I'm starting to feel bad for the people that pug bgs

Went 9-0 yesterday with a premade before I stopped. The pugs just stopped rezzing at the end, every team we faced against had 0 chance of beating us.

It feels really dirty to go as a full premade vs a team full of pugs but oh wells, blizzard allows it :cowboy_hat_face:

Shoutout to the full whitemane premades that stopped rezzing as well as soon as they lost the first fight lol

4 Likes

That’s wow PvP. You are doing it correctly.

1 Like

I’ve had to brainwash myself to WANT to draw premades because it’s very probable that I’ll get one anyways. Once the battle starts against a premade, my strategy that I’ve adopted is to just run straight out and see how many times I can die. The idea is to try and give them as much honor as possible so that hopefully they reach their server’s honor cap and get their god damn premade the hell out of the queue.

However, in doing this I’ve had quite a few instances where the alliance will just let me ride around jump spinning all over the place, and they greet me with friendly emotes. One mage even came out with a translated “admire 1v1” yell and we almost completely finished a duel but his team mates interfered at the very end. That was my favorite interaction thus far.

I haven’t done ANY PvP in 2+ weeks, and I was running with R11+ Premades wiping every team out. I realized now that I don’t even PVP I really have no reason to even log into the game, besides the raiding days.

1 Like

Getting more alliance to caps increases queue times btw, so it’s a double edged sword on that end

That’s a valid point, I’d much rather have increased queue times with fewer premades though.

1 Like

So what the real solution is…more premades less pugs cause this is an mmo after all.

Did you know that if you queue for a bg as a pug, you still play with the same amount of people as you would if you queued with a premade?

With Discord making it easier for people who care to rank to form groups on every server it’s likely creating a system where more and more premades are represented. The problem in my opinion has nothing to do with the system being unfair; the problem is that it is unfun for almost everyone involved and it’s becoming a much bigger issue than it was in 2005

I feel bad for me too.

That’s ok. Sub is done in 3 days. It was fun not giving any honor to premades. :wink: Best of luck without us.

1 Like

Don’t feel bad for us man, we know better. I just have the luxury of stealth cappin nodes in AB ruining some premades honor per hour, and that’s my objective when in AB, absolute chaos!

1 Like

Yep. The only way to BG right now is premade. Just like the only way to play lower level BG is to twink. Anyone who plays differently is just playing to be farmed.

This is why a matchmaking mechanism would be great but Blizzard won’t do that in Classic.

It can be annoying but it is what is to me at least.

The new norm is to sit in the fr or at farm and just try to get some HKs so it’s not a total loss but that’s dependent on how good the premade is.

I’ve actually had some wins in a pug against premades but again that’s dependent on how good, or bad I guess, the premade is.