I'm sorry for my 49k hp in bgs

…I did Korrak’s so ima a fresh 120 but I can’t use my 1k+ account-bound honor tokens to buy current pvp gear. :S #bestdesignever #bringbackpvpgearvendors

23 Likes

Why do you feel the need to jump into battlegrounds with 49k hp?

4 Likes

1 hour to get to 385 from benthic and korraks weapon quest.

1 Like

Cus all I like to do is bgs in this game lol

13 Likes

And other people don’t like doing BGs with 50k hp teammates. Go to nazjatar.

8 Likes

You seem to be missing the point of my post, the flaws of Blizzard’s pvp gearing system…

11 Likes

…and we dont want to go through questing and other hoops on our 20th or so alt
I had undergeared comments thrown my way, in epic BG no less, that I joined for the weekly quest.
Still, since it was WG, I ended up being top damage and wasn’t really that far behind in healing initial SR clash.
I wouldn’t join regular BGs though straight out of Korrak leveling.

3 Likes

You start paying others’ subs and then you can dictate how they play. Until then, you should probably just deal with it. It’s a game, after all. It’s not like you getting teamed up with some fresh 120s and having a bad time is going to cause you to lose your health, home or general livelihood. You know, real life consequences and not some short-lived hurt feelings rooted in fantasy.

2 Likes

You start paying others’ subs and then you can dictate how they play. Until then, you should probably just deal with it. It’s a game, after all. It’s not like not doing random BGs because you have no gear and having a bad time is going to cause you to lose your health, home or general livelihood. You know, real life consequences and not some short-lived hurt feelings rooted in fantasy.

You start paying others’ subs and then you can dictate how they play. Until then, you should probably just deal with it. It’s a game, after all. It’s not like not doing random BGs because you have no gear and having a bad time is going to cause you to lose your health, home or general livelihood. You know, real life consequences and not some short-lived hurt feelings rooted in fantasy.

Oh boy another useless sub 100k toon shocker least your alliance and doesn’t get naz gear shocker again

2 Likes

I Haven’t played since BFA S1, Why does HP matter? I thought there was only a 10% max difference with scaling?

I wonder if you’re the type of person who complains when people /afk out of a BG when your team starts losing because they have people with 50k HP in there.

1 Like

Hey, don’t apologize. You can gear through randoms.

Geez…

At least have the decency to run a bunch of mythic +10s and heroic raids before you take one step into random bgs…

4 Likes

Yikes :grimacing:

Get some gear kids, 49k health in a bg when there are 320-360k health players running around is no bueno :joy:

4 Likes

49k is ridiculously low. I’ll two shot you if you come in a BG with your health pool looking like that :joy:

3 Likes

Even if we had vendors you’d be honor capped and only able to buy two pieces.

1 Like

I think you might be misunderstanding. We all know the flaws of the current system. It sucks… not only does it force everybody to PvE to PvP, the best PvP gear comes from doing PvE.

You’re absolutely right to complain about it and advocate for change… but why do you feel the need to punish your teammates for poor choices on Blizzard’s part? You know the system and for fairly little effort you can work around it.

I wish I am in the opposing side :grinning: